Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta Guild Picture Post X3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:33 am


gonk
Got so distracted with my fic that I totally forgot! ...I know! I'll pull up PSP9 with that picture, and write myself a note in big text on another document that says, "GUILD BANNER!!!" so I can remember to do both when I get home today. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:19 am


lol, guess it worked.

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:11 pm


The funny thing is that I didn't even do the guild banner thing. xd I just started making one and left it there to finish later. 3nodding Hehehe.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:40 pm


lol

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:59 pm


*giggles*
Now I just need to make more. whee After I finish my contest entry, of course~
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:43 pm


Maybe I can help in some way.

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:26 am


Well, you can always post all the screencaps you demand to have featured in the banners... xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:50 pm


Ooooh Awsome pics Veta_Black, those would look cool on the Guild Banner mrgreen

moonlight293


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:55 pm


The first two are like, my classic fav. pics.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:04 pm


Veta_Black
The first two are like, my classic fav. pics.

lol, I don't really have a fav.. hmmm. I would have to look through my collection lol.

Have you played DBZ:Spakling (Tenkaichi)?

moonlight293


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:36 pm


Nope, don't have the right consol.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:26 am


I wish I had it, but I want to save my money for--wait, we already talked about this. xd
*steals pics and stalks off to make banners*

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:54 am


*Loves the new banners*

You know, shining, you could make a sticky with the banners.... So people could put one in their sig?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:31 pm


*nodnod* Good idea~! ^.^

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//