|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:58 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:02 pm
candycrack  thier you go Alhandra I couldn't do the first one cause I dont have a getagrip shirt gonk Whoops. That should be the getaGRIP sKirt. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:29 pm
xd Alright, Ill post it in a little bit or tommarow. Its been a busy day and I may be going to bed soon heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:31 pm
candycrack xd Alright, Ill post it in a little bit or tommarow. Its been a busy day and I may be going to bed soon heart whee Whenever. You should sleep now if you're tired. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:40 pm
Alhandra candycrack xd Alright, Ill post it in a little bit or tommarow. Its been a busy day and I may be going to bed soon heart whee Whenever. You should sleep now if you're tired. heart Thats the problem Im not tired, and my boyfriend and his friends are still all playing poker in the living room... gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:06 pm
candycrack Alhandra candycrack xd Alright, Ill post it in a little bit or tommarow. Its been a busy day and I may be going to bed soon heart whee Whenever. You should sleep now if you're tired. heart Thats the problem Im not tired, and my boyfriend and his friends are still all playing poker in the living room... gonk Aw. *pat pat* That's why you have us. We won't leave you to go play poker in your living room. heart whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:44 am
Heya seesee ^_^
sad mweh... I am home alone.. I hate being alone crying
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:02 am
Alhandra candycrack Alhandra candycrack xd Alright, Ill post it in a little bit or tommarow. Its been a busy day and I may be going to bed soon heart whee Whenever. You should sleep now if you're tired. heart Thats the problem Im not tired, and my boyfriend and his friends are still all playing poker in the living room... gonk Aw. *pat pat* That's why you have us. We won't leave you to go play poker in your living room. heart whee I played for a bit but then eventualy got sick of it and had a headache so I quit neutral
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:11 am
[ddrfreek] *un-zips fly* *glances at the rules* *zips it back up* Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just take a number 1 rate with extra ketchup. Damn I'm such a rating whore gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:29 am
[ddrfreek] [ddrfreek] *un-zips fly* *glances at the rules* *zips it back up* Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just take a number 1 rate with extra ketchup. Damn I'm such a rating whore gonk well 3 item's isnt going to get you very far with me.. 3/10. But Ill give you a 10/10 on the sexiness scale xd heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:38 am
candycrack [ddrfreek] [ddrfreek] *un-zips fly* *glances at the rules* *zips it back up* Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just take a number 1 rate with extra ketchup. Damn I'm such a rating whore gonk well 3 item's isnt going to get you very far with me.. 3/10. But Ill give you a 10/10 on the sexiness scale xd heart rate me you addicting white stuff I like to sniff sometimes...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:39 am
candycrack [ddrfreek] [ddrfreek] *un-zips fly* *glances at the rules* *zips it back up* Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just take a number 1 rate with extra ketchup. Damn I'm such a rating whore gonk well 3 item's isnt going to get you very far with me.. 3/10. But Ill give you a 10/10 on the sexiness scale xd heart its four doofus eek
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:56 am
Icasa candycrack [ddrfreek] [ddrfreek] *un-zips fly* *glances at the rules* *zips it back up* Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll just take a number 1 rate with extra ketchup. Damn I'm such a rating whore gonk well 3 item's isnt going to get you very far with me.. 3/10. But Ill give you a 10/10 on the sexiness scale xd heart its four doofus eek bah I looked over the teeth xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:57 am
Icasa: The outfit isn't too bad, Everything seems to look pretty good. My only suggestion's would be getting buck teeth for more white and changing your head wear, the boppin blue head gear just isn't working out properly.
7/10
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:16 am
leaves the addicting thread. Real Life calls xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|