Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Artistic Value of PVs Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:42 pm


Magnavox
My old laptop had 12 gigs. It hurt.
My old computer had 800 mbs (well....that's what was left of it after everyone else's junk).
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:43 pm


Nalfein
Kaidan
I want more memory. 80 gigs is NOT enough.
That's what I have on my new laptop. I have a DVD burner though for backups. And I plan on asking for a 300 GB external HD for my birthday.
I have a DVD burner...I love it, but sadly, I'm out of DVD-Rs. :cri:

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:46 pm


Sweet creosote bush of doom, you all have such awesome technology, it makes my laptop feel inferior.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:52 pm


i know nothing.
Sweet creosote bush of doom, you all have such awesome technology, it makes my laptop feel inferior.
You live with 800mb and a burner that burns cds that only it can read for 5 years....and tell me I don't deserve my machine of DOOM which inspires inferiority in your compy's heart. heart

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:54 pm


I survived with a compy with a 28.8k modem, no cd burner and 4gb up until I had my POS computer with more ethics than the bible. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:55 pm


i know nothing.
I survived with a compy with a 28.8k modem, no cd burner and 4gb up until I had my POS computer with more ethics than the bible. gonk
Your new ethical laptop?

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:02 am


Kaidan
i know nothing.
I survived with a compy with a 28.8k modem, no cd burner and 4gb up until I had my POS computer with more ethics than the bible. gonk
Your new ethical laptop?
I can sometimes bypass the ethics on my laptop....

I had a hacked together job I bought from a company that went bankrupt for supercheap, but the only problem with it was that absolutely no p2p progs worked on it. ******** pain in the a**, that it was. And I HAD A T1 AT MY DISPOSAL. I was so close to having awesomeness in the palm of my hand only to be denied. This was the one with the 20gig hd and a cd burner that would burn a cd in short period of time called 90min. ><;

But this was a godsend from the 4gig, 28.8k pos i had. It would time out connecting to the internet. That hurt me so much. I wasn't too sad when it decided to delete important files on its own and killed itself in a blaze of glory.

Prior to that, i had the awsum win3.1 computer with the two floppy drives of great justice. I kinda miss those 5in ones. xd



Nostalgia. XD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:10 am


i know nothing.
But this was a godsend from the 4gig, 28.8k pos i had. It would time out connecting to the internet. That hurt me so much. I wasn't too sad when it decided to delete important files on its own and killed itself in a blaze of glory.
That is HILARIOUS!
i know nothing.
Prior to that, i had the awsum win3.1 computer with the two floppy drives of great justice. I kinda miss those 5in ones. xd
I have stacks of those little bastards. I miss when DOS was the standard OS. DOS is my secret lover.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:18 pm


We watched every Sex Machinegun PV that I have last night. No artistic value what-so-ever but oh so funny. Everyone needs to see "Sexy Hero Revolution" for the ultimate in "Thriller" parody.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:36 pm


Busty Biohazard
We watched every Sex Machinegun PV that I have last night. No artistic value what-so-ever but oh so funny. Everyone needs to see "Sexy Hero Revolution" for the ultimate in "Thriller" parody.
Goddamn you and your frightening truths.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Don Prawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:58 pm


The Instant Music PV (The Pillows) traumatized me! gonk
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:18 pm


Tsukasaa
The Instant Music PV (The Pillows) traumatized me! gonk
It's just that much fun.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:31 pm


I love Koda Kumi's Cutie Honey video. The song is great too.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:36 pm


I like Suneohair's Pinto video. It makes me hungry.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Nalfein

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:39 pm


I love Acidman's Suisha video. It lifts my spirits.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//