Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
The Frozen North Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:56 pm


"Hah! I knew you were no match for me!" Rob laid on the ground, out cold. "..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:50 pm


Bullets right into the cave.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:33 pm


"Farewell, my friend, once I have completed what I must do, I shall give you a proper burial." "..." "FINAL ANNIHILATING BLOW!!!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:02 pm


"Rob!" shines more than ever.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:00 pm


Clouds of dust swirled the room as the figure stood, unscratched. "Completely obliterated, I guess he was just a normal little kid, he never stood a chance..."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:36 am


"You want a challenge?"

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:34 pm


"What's that?" The figure glanced at Proto and smiled. "You are foolish to have come here, now I must destroy you, like I have done to your friend..."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:40 pm


"Rob's fine"

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:48 pm


"Heh, I thought so, no one would be defeated so easily. The figure braced himself for battle.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:53 pm


Drops Rob who is covered in cuts and bruises. "I hope you're okay, I think I'll need you"

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:20 pm


"P-Proto... No..." "Meddling with my plans, both of you, I'll just have to get this over with." The figure made a slashing motion with his hand and a burst of energy shot out at Proto.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:33 pm


Grabs the slash with his left hand. "You'd better know what you get yourself into" breaks the energy.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:45 pm


"Fool, I never got myself into anything."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:52 pm


"You got yourself into the firey pits of the abyss!" Protoman says as he takes a blade materialized from pure energy and slashes the creature in half.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:57 pm


"Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Tricked!" The figure melted as the real one slashes at him from behind.
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//