Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Malice Mizer Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeBlackCat

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:50 am


hah, its funny that this topic is populated by female only.

Hey, sorry I'm new here.
The Black Cat.

I love Malice Mizer, my favourite band all time, at the moment I'm doing a small flash music clip on the song Beast of Blood.

And I'm thinking if I am able to gather some people with the same interests here in holland and musical talents I might be able to start off a visual kei band here in holland ^_~

Greetz
-TheBlackCat
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:33 am


*waves* I'm here too! I'm a guy! *who likes other guys...*

The Hermit Sage


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:28 pm


Mana how i long for thou
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:36 pm


I wanted Kami-san... Still do in fact! xd

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:21 pm


I know you do
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:20 pm


I think it's time for this topic to be let go.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:48 pm


TripJump
I think it's time for this topic to be let go.
Why on earth? I have a shrine to Kami-sama (pun) in my closet!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:44 pm


Chisato-chan
TripJump
I think it's time for this topic to be let go.
Why on earth? I have a shrine to Kami-sama (pun) in my closet!
Why? Because it was on the bottom of the list until today when I posted in to say it should die.

TripJump


iceskater

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:45 pm


TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I think it's time for this topic to be let go.
Why on earth? I have a shrine to Kami-sama (pun) in my closet!
Why? Because it was on the bottom of the list until today when I posted in to say it should die.
So you shouldn't have posted in it. You were the one who brought it up by saying that it should die. For someone who is so smart in school you really have no common sense.
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:27 pm


iceskater
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I think it's time for this topic to be let go.
Why on earth? I have a shrine to Kami-sama (pun) in my closet!
Why? Because it was on the bottom of the list until today when I posted in to say it should die.
So you shouldn't have posted in it. You were the one who brought it up by saying that it should die. For someone who is so smart in school you really have no common sense.
Quite honestly, I just wanted to post something and I was too lazy to go to some place else and I coudn't think of anything to say so...

TripJump


iceskater

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:12 pm


TripJump
iceskater
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I think it's time for this topic to be let go.
Why on earth? I have a shrine to Kami-sama (pun) in my closet!
Why? Because it was on the bottom of the list until today when I posted in to say it should die.
So you shouldn't have posted in it. You were the one who brought it up by saying that it should die. For someone who is so smart in school you really have no common sense.
Quite honestly, I just wanted to post something and I was too lazy to go to some place else and I coudn't think of anything to say so...
So you gave the topic life again. Good job. You just contradicted your first post in this topic.
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:43 pm


iceskater
TripJump
iceskater
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I think it's time for this topic to be let go.
Why on earth? I have a shrine to Kami-sama (pun) in my closet!
Why? Because it was on the bottom of the list until today when I posted in to say it should die.
So you shouldn't have posted in it. You were the one who brought it up by saying that it should die. For someone who is so smart in school you really have no common sense.
Quite honestly, I just wanted to post something and I was too lazy to go to some place else and I coudn't think of anything to say so...
So you gave the topic life again. Good job. You just contradicted your first post in this topic.
Well now, I want this topic removed.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:35 pm


Does it matter thought what you think concerning the life of this topic?

Malice Mizer was/is a great band and as was said, you bumped the topic (if indirectly), and besides that, you aren't Captain or crew.
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:40 am


Just because I have no power doesn't mean I can't say what I think.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:02 pm


You can say what you think, it's not goning to happen though.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//