Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Felly's RAoK Temple
Mah first thread in thee guild...At least I think :O Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I your favorite ghost?
  Yes!
  No (you better not select this option. Rawr! Just kiddin' ;) )
  Maybeh :o
View Results

Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:27 am


*has the urge to bite Cala's ankles...but can't find them* User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:33 am


domokun

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:18 pm


Kyahahaha, this new investment has worked out well! I'ma' slippery one~

*mid-way between vacuuming and broom-batting*

NAP TIME!
Everyone dance!

wahmbulance domokun wahmbulance domokun wahmbulance domokun wahmbulance
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:46 pm


I dun want to dance! mad

Micherru


Calamanari

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:24 pm


Well, too bad, little missy! Or else it's back into the vacuum >:0

Or take a nap. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:11 am


Egad...that reminds me of the ONE time in Dungeon Keeper II that the Dance Party Easter Egg went off. (And to this day I still haven't figured out how to re-trigger it.)

(Lemme Reader's Digest this for those of you that haven't been bored to death by multiple retellings of this story yet.)

DK and DK II are these adorable little build-and-strategy games where you are the forces of darkness and must build dungeons through a series of underground locations, working your way up through the forces of light to conquer the world.

You are characterized by a large hand. You can create and summon minions (you can also slap them around but that's a tale for another time.) Your main resources are imps (your workers) and The Voice (narrarates, guides and provides witty but often snarky banter. Keeper: Your dungeon floor is lumpy. Have your minions jump up and down. Or Your minions demand cable.)

Anyway...one night while I was in the middle of a rather large battle The Voice shouted gleefully Dance Party!!, disco music started playing and everything began to dance. My minions, the Knight's minions, ...the dead bodies from the battle... eek

It. Went. On. For. Ten. Minutes.

Crud...now I want to play DKII. sweatdrop

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:14 pm


Wahaha, that sounds like a fun game XD I've never even heard of it o___o

Reminds me sorta' like Black & White.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:22 am


+He stands aside patiently awaiting the explosion of Mel's head from the mention of Black and White.+ +Whistles a little tune.+ +Waves to the girls.+

(I'm not in this conversation but I can assure you-having seen both games [Thanks Mel]-they're only vaguely alike, conceptually speaking.

And hey Mel...did Jim ever return your manual?)

Voleur dCoeur
Crew


Micherru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:21 pm


NU mad
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:11 am


V>
Micherru
NU mad


blaugh

Faranath
Crew


Calamanari

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:28 pm


*waits for the explosion*

Is it coming yet..?! Is it coming?! *eager* gonk lol
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:36 pm


BOOM?

Micherru


Faranath
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:36 pm


Happened in the other room, sorry 'bout the lack of fanfare.

Gawdess I hate that game. Like lots.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:57 pm


But how come? :0

I still want to play it whee

Calamanari

Reply
Felly's RAoK Temple

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//