Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Funny pics Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:41 pm


http://www.deviantart.com/view/22640676/

I dunno, I edited a random screencap that I got by sheer luck. xd I just happened to pause the DVD at that particular frame. =p
So that *points to link* is the screencap and then my edited version. whee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:08 pm


mew_mew_mi-chan
ShiningMoon
But the ice cream man is scary! O.o
Hehehe.
Though I admit that ever since I was really little, I've called him "The Ding-Ding Man." xd

By the way, another funny pic (-ish thing) that, like all my others ( sweatdrop ) is definitely way too big to post onto this page:
Vegeta and a Large Rock vs. Bob!


HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG that was the most hilarious thing that i've ever seen.
XDDD PLEASE.. MAKE THE LAUGHTER STOP!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Festive_Angel


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:30 pm


Festive_Angel
XDDD PLEASE.. MAKE THE LAUGHTER STOP!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


*stuffs a random (CLEAN) sock into Angel's mouth* Bwaha! xd Laughter defeated! MWAHAHA...HA...ha...ha...
But anyway, assuming you were laughing at the pic and not at me, thank you! :XP:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:33 pm


ShiningMoon
Festive_Angel
XDDD PLEASE.. MAKE THE LAUGHTER STOP!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


*stuffs a random (CLEAN) sock into Angel's mouth* Bwaha! xd Laughter defeated! MWAHAHA...HA...ha...ha...
But anyway, assuming you were laughing at the pic and not at me, thank you! :XP:


*Thinking..* I WAS laughing at the picture.. I wouldn't laugh at you.. I think your avi rocks^^

Festive_Angel


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:35 am


Festive_Angel
*Thinking..* I WAS laughing at the picture.. I wouldn't laugh at you.. I think your avi rocks^^


Thanks! xd I just changed it a couple of days ago. Basically, the only things that remained from my old avi were my eyes, the ice whip, and the two Solar Headdresses, neither of which is on my head. :XP:

Anyway, speaking of funny Vegeta pics (well, duh sweatdrop ), I'm working on a comic-y-mabob right now, started out of boredom during chemistry class. It's called, "A Little Lesson in Marching by Vegeta"! whee It's just a one-page comic thing. I'm coloring it right now, but remind me to put it up here when I finally scan it...which...might not be for a while. xd

My favorite part about it is, you know the famous Badman shirt? Well, I was going to write that on the back of his shirt, but then I was like, "Waaaaiiiiiit...if I add a letter...BWAHAHA! BANDMAN!" So he has a pink "Bandman" shirt now. whee
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:50 pm


ShiningMoon
Festive_Angel
*Thinking..* I WAS laughing at the picture.. I wouldn't laugh at you.. I think your avi rocks^^


Thanks! xd I just changed it a couple of days ago. Basically, the only things that remained from my old avi were my eyes, the ice whip, and the two Solar Headdresses, neither of which is on my head. :XP:

Anyway, speaking of funny Vegeta pics (well, duh sweatdrop ), I'm working on a comic-y-mabob right now, started out of boredom during chemistry class. It's called, "A Little Lesson in Marching by Vegeta"! whee It's just a one-page comic thing. I'm coloring it right now, but remind me to put it up here when I finally scan it...which...might not be for a while. xd

My favorite part about it is, you know the famous Badman shirt? Well, I was going to write that on the back of his shirt, but then I was like, "Waaaaiiiiiit...if I add a letter...BWAHAHA! BANDMAN!" So he has a pink "Bandman" shirt now. whee
Ya, I used to have the solarheddresses.. But my friend traded me for my firewhip.. And I'll be sure to remind you for the picture ^^

Festive_Angel


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:55 pm


Well, I actually scanned it earlier than I thought I would! biggrin Now it's just up to my computer to stop being so slow, so I can save it as a smaller file and upload it... stare
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:25 pm


Here it is:
User Image

Based on a few basic things our band director always tells us. He's always going on about how when we get to the 7/4 time signature, a lot of people aren't marching to the beat. He says we look like a centipede on crack. xd
So it was really funny when I found a centipede in the band room this morning. :XP:
And yes, I know there are a lot of errors with this pic. But not too bad for a 'bored-during-chemistry-class' doodle, ne? sweatdrop

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:12 pm


User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:13 pm


User Image
eek mannerless...

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench


Festive_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:39 pm


La Bijou
User Image
eek mannerless...
.. Hey.. I have that one ^^
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:16 pm


User Image

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench


La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:21 pm


User Image heart heart nice a**! heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:22 pm


User Image

User Image

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//