Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Zen Guild
It Is My One Year Aniversary. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-DragonKnight Futch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:05 am


Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
*throws a rock*

stare


o.o...

gonk




heart

I see you used that word in a sentence.. domokun
realized what you did? stare ?


gonk yeah..... I used my arm, it doesn't like moving for frivolous things. *tears*


stressed I SEE NOTHING AGAIN... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:15 am


[quote="teh brittie"][quote="Ethereal_faeth"][quote="teh brittie"][quote="Natsumiyui"][color=purple][size=10] And you know what they shouldn't re-release the donation items. they really shouldn't. Even if you weren't hear at the time of release tough s**t. That's all I have to say. [/color][/size][/quote] I think they should possibly AWARD some of them as contest prizes for the ones that are IMPOSSIBLE to get.. ie angelic halo. but it shoudlnt be soem,thign peopelcan just buy like that. You know?[/quote] XD and the NM Scarf[/quote] I think they need a limit on how much items can be worth... but not cheap. just.. No INFINITE inflation. Like... unno, 50 mill limit?[/quote][size=10][center][b][color=#009ACD]~~{[/b][/color][color=#42c0fb] and there you've killed 2/3 the halo's worth XD and probably the panda/ggrizzly are worth more than that, too XD; admins will neverever interfere with market/prices which is a good thing. and 50 mil might seem a lot to us but it's not so much to some =P [/color][b][color=#009ACD]}-<3[/b][/color][/center][/size]

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-DragonKnight Futch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:17 am


Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
*throws a rock*

stare


o.o...

gonk




heart
hmm? ^^?
I see you used that word in a sentence.. domokun
realized what you did? stare ?


gonk yeah..... I used my arm, it doesn't like moving for frivolous things. *tears*


stressed I SEE NOTHING AGAIN... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:19 am


X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
*throws a rock*

stare


o.o...

gonk




heart
hmm? ^^?
I see you used that word in a sentence.. domokun
realized what you did? stare ?


gonk yeah..... I used my arm, it doesn't like moving for frivolous things. *tears*


stressed I SEE NOTHING AGAIN... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?
wtf? o0

I hate it when it does that -.-;;;;;;;;

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X-DragonKnight Futch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:28 am


Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
*throws a rock*

stare


o.o...

gonk




heart
hmm? ^^?
I see you used that word in a sentence.. domokun
realized what you did? stare ?


gonk yeah..... I used my arm, it doesn't like moving for frivolous things. *tears*


stressed I SEE NOTHING AGAIN... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?
wtf? o0

I hate it when it does that -.-;;;;;;;;


SO YOU REALLY DID TYPE SOMETHING? O_O...

O0O0O0O0 MABBE YOU TYPED IT IN THE QUOTE BOX... GEEZ I'M SLOW XD
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:42 am


X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
Sahoko
X-DrAgOnKnIgHt_Futch
*throws a rock*

stare


o.o...

gonk




heart
hmm? ^^?
I see you used that word in a sentence.. domokun
realized what you did? stare ?


gonk yeah..... I used my arm, it doesn't like moving for frivolous things. *tears*


stressed I SEE NOTHING AGAIN... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?
wtf? o0

I hate it when it does that -.-;;;;;;;;


SO YOU REALLY DID TYPE SOMETHING? O_O...

O0O0O0O0 MABBE YOU TYPED IT IN THE QUOTE BOX... GEEZ I'M SLOW XD
O___o;;;;

anywho...

OCTOBER 31ST IS MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARYYYYY 3nodding

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:12 am


Banausic
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:14 am


piguren
Banausic

the banana is sick?!?!?! get it a facking doctor then!!!!!!!!!! *calls dr. shopenstein*

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:17 am


Gallinaceous
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:19 am


piguren
Gallinaceous


a gallon ace is?

who's ace, and are you implying he's fat? >=(

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:21 am


Logorrhoea
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:23 am


piguren
Logorrhoea


log diahrhea... O_O

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... <_<

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:25 am


Fescennine
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:28 am


piguren
Fescennine


fetch the tea penne ._.''

Sahoko
Crew

1,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

piguren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:31 am


Superfluous
Reply
The Zen Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//