Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Your Favourite Gir Moment! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a fav Gir moment?
yes
36%
 36%  [ 41 ]
no
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
I have too many to decide on one
61%
 61%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 112


Chikalto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:02 pm


In Future Dib(when Dib walks up to the door and tells Zim why he's bad and Zim turns himself in)
Zim:GIR self-destruct
GIR: FINALLY!!

From the ep where the alien fanatics steal Zim's ship, and then the retreival unit, and then kidnap Zim and he calls Gir for backup:
GIR: I am gover'ment man, come from the gover'ment"

And in the Megadoomer ep, when GIR's running along replugging the cable and he goes in the old person home, unplugs their tv/plugs in the megadoomer and then he does a little dance on top of the cord
biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:15 am


I can't decide I love every Gir moment. He's always so funny.

PossessedAngel22


hot_pink_biznatch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:33 pm


I LOVE every Gir moment too I just can't get enough of him!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:07 pm


ZIM:Why is there bacooon in the soap!?!

GIR:I made it myself!

SlasherFlicksFan


Hasan-arie

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:40 pm


I know!!! Gir is soooo great!!! Its just too hard to decide on one great gir moment
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:05 pm


AshFox
I love the one in the Mysterious Mysteries episode. He's being interviewed and he says:

"Dib is bad...I seen it!....*retarded laugh*"

LMFAO! I love that. I say "I seen it" so much now xd

Dib is so mean to my master! HES NAWT NICE TO ZIM! I seen it-Dib is bad-NYEHhehe!

zawazawaii


gallery nites

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:46 am


i like the part in "Invation of the Idiot Dog Brain" where Zim's in the elevator and Gir accually gets him to dance! and then shoots him out the toilet. xd
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:28 pm


I love the episode Tak the hideous New Girl
when Zim says that going feed gir Dibb's brain
then gir says "YEAHHH BRAINS!"

Frosty_Death


Eiri Yuki- sama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:33 pm


"I saw a squiiirrel! He was doin' like this!" i laughed for literaly 6 minuits straight and had the "giggles" (laughed at everything) for the rest of the day...that show is so awsome!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:35 pm


SlasherFlicksFan
ZIM:Why is there bacooon in the soap!?!

GIR:I made it myself!
OH GOD I LOVED THAT EPISODE!

Eiri Yuki- sama


grim jester

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:20 am


my fav gir momenent was on that one episode with the super babys and zim "we did it gir."
"awe i wanted to explode" gir
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:33 am


Has to bein walk for your lives when Zim is carrying the explosion to the Voot Cruiser and this happens:

Zim: Gir, bring the Voot Cruiser here so I can load the explosion in it

Gir: ...............Look what I found, he smells real bad!!!! (he pulls out a hamster thingy and waves it around)

Krack3r


DaSilent_Sound0909

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:13 pm


EuroKai
I know there are lots but there has to be one of those Gir moments in all these episodes that you enjoy over and over again.
At first I thought one of my favourite moments is when Gir was, I think he was beat boxing or something with the power amplifier in "Plague of Babies".

But I think my absolute fav would have to be when Gir was interrupting a conversation during the beginning of "Hobo 13". It was when Zim was requesting this list of resources from the Tallest and Gir interrupts and says something about taquitos(or however you spell it) and a "clown with no head' if I got it right. And then later on he was screaming "not the clown! not the clown!". It's so funny so i think that was my fav Gir moment.
definitely that moment. He sure duz lik his chicken....so do i....lol! razz
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:31 pm


In the megadoomer episode, I liked it when he went:
1.It's got chicken legs!
2.The plug thing, It's not plugged,
3. Chicken, I'm gonna eat you!
and 4. OOOOOooh and then screamed

The Harlequin Demon


Silvertanuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:42 am


In "Tak: The hidious new girl" when Gir goes "Meow" right before the Tallest hang up.

Or in "Vindicated" When Gir goes: "I'm gonna eat that fish."
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//