Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Multi-Series Forum
WHICH OF ALL YUU WATASE'S MANGA IS BEST? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of all Yuu Watase's Manga/Anime is the best?
Fushigi Yuugi
31%
 31%  [ 55 ]
Ayashi No Ceres
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Imadoki
18%
 18%  [ 33 ]
Alice 9th
22%
 22%  [ 39 ]
Other
6%
 6%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 177


Takiko-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:24 am


XxfushigipinayxX
XSapphieX
I'd say either Imadoki or Alice 19th because I've seen the anime series of the other two.. but haven't read the manga.

well...try to ask yourself which plot and storyline (eh same thing) was best 3nodding what do you like then?


Well... I'm comparing the storyline of the manga of AnC and the anime, and man... The manga is A LOT better. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:16 pm


I LOVE Ceres. The characters are more like real life and I think Aki is hot! I also like Tooya. The characters are dealing with life and growing up, just like we all have to.


Mcfano


Professional Lunatic


Ancient~Waffle

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:03 am


McFano
I LOVE Ceres. The characters are more like real life and I think Aki is hot! I also like Tooya. The characters are dealing with life and growing up, just like we all have to.

i like that 3nodding how watase-sensei lets the characters of her long series grow up and mature, inside and out. (oh aki...oh toya...oh DEAR stressed )
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 7:52 pm


i love ALL blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh


hehehehhehe..


i wish VIZ would translate MORE!!!! forget adding new junk to their list! give me more WATASE!!!! 3nodding

Princess Javert


Romanichan

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:31 pm


Alice 19th is my favorite. And CERES: Celestial Legend is after that. I couldn't get into Fushigi Yugi, sadly.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:38 pm


Romanichan
Alice 19th is my favorite. And CERES: Celestial Legend is after that. I couldn't get into Fushigi Yugi, sadly.


We still don't understand why you didn't like Fushigi Yuugi.

Takiko-chan


tokyoagogo

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:30 pm


Romanichan
Alice 19th is my favorite. And CERES: Celestial Legend is after that. I couldn't get into Fushigi Yugi, sadly.


you couldn't? how come? can you not read or something?? ARE YOU CRAZY??? ninja
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:04 pm


SageYuffie
i wish VIZ would translate MORE!!!! forget adding new junk to their list! give me more WATASE!!!! 3nodding

YES YES MUST HAVE MORE!! xd that sounded naughty -_-"
but really, they should drop some of their new releases and think more about all the watase fans they're harvesting. they would become even richer with all of us buying their manga. i say they should have a magazine for all of her short works too! 4laugh

Romanichan...i dont know if i'll ever understand you crying

Ancient~Waffle


Akutenchi

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:43 pm


Ceres, find it the most serious one and that really goes for me. Its very mature and the art work is beautiful like all her other manga's.
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:33 am


i used to think that my favorite was either Ceres or Fushigi but now that i've read Imadoki i think that's it. I mean, the cute romance is never annoyingly gushy like some of her works. And because of Flippy too... i think he's the best character Watase ever came up with. he's just great. swoot!

tehpurplehippo


Sponge_Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:42 am


I voted for Ceres, but i really like Fushigi Yugi too. I also really want to read Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:09 am


Ayashi no ceres is my favorite heart

Vamperic~kitsune


Eshika

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:08 am


I don't know... Their all so good gonk
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:14 am


Sailor_Saki
LHL
Considering I made this guild for all of em, I can't exactly choose the best. 4laugh

Agreed but the other way around, I joined this guild for all of em so i can't choose between them as well!


LOL me 2

Raspberry Fairy


tomo_guard_cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:39 pm


Fushigi Yuugi...is my favorit...but alice and cerisa are good too....i diddent like imodiki to much though...it was diapointing to me
Reply
Multi-Series Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//