Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finfin4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:42 am


1 l0v3 l337 w007 1 l0v3 m3g4t0ky0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:21 pm


Most people in this guild do.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:54 pm


let's hope so xd I don't exactly take a magnifying glass and lie dectector to those join requests, but so far I haven't seen any that said they didn't like both Megatokyo and 1337, and I wouldn't let anybody in who did any way, there'd be no point for them being here and they'd probably flame and spam xd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:45 pm


Exactly... the only one's I have been tempted to decline are the ones who say "You have to let me join!!!" or some variation on that theme... It makes me want to decline them just to prove them wrong xp

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Etlin Yammark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:30 pm


Well, I have to be honest and say that I wanted to join this guild because of the Megatokyo part smile 1337 is not my style, but I can understand most of it if I have to and I can thank Megatokyo for that wink
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:48 pm


That's the thing with alot of people. ... and you're invisible!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


Etlin Yammark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:03 pm


Yeah, I know. It's been like that for a while, so I'm going to ask someone from the staff to check it out. I've seen several avatars just like mine and they all seem to have the wrong adress or something.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:59 pm


初めまして!I'm new to the guild but not to megatokyo- I've been reading it since it started. lml(^_^)lml

gongkat


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:48 pm


Hoorjay! ... Wait ... I mean... I couldn't hear that... *readsyourthoughts ... again*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:22 am


yes, I'm very skilled in telekinesis...so much so you can see my emoticons. xd

gongkat


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:23 pm


... It probably helps that I'm extremely telepathetic.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:42 am


*waves a welcome hello* I'm not telopathic, but I called one of those cell phone psychic hotline numbers and they read your minds for me eek

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:52 pm


........ IT'S LIES ALL LIES!! I WAS THINKING NOTHING!! MY MIND IS BLANK!!! ... *cough*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 pm


*goes into infomercial mode* Tired of psychics, any kid with a cell phone to call a psychic, and the government listening in on you're private thoughts? Well then you need a brainscrambler Brainwave Scrambler!(TM) for the low low price of your left arm and leg which you don't use any way, you can keep secrets too! biggrin

Or, you can just lose your mind like I did. It ran away from me and went into hiding with Osama, so now I'm never getting it back, but nobody else can find it to read it either. It sends me postcards ever so often....I miss it cry

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:25 pm


Like the my Gnome!! He decided he wanted to see the world...
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//