Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SuJu News Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:28 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Well, you`ve been 13, 14 or 15 once. You should know how it`s like.
Sometimes it takes a long time for fangirls to get over it. Just let them deal with it on their own. :]]

No you`re not. :]

Ok. Let`s drop subject. :]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:03 pm


*happily skips around Zeehondpunk* b***h~ b***h~ b***h~
I kid, I kid.... You're not, what you say makes sense. But... I'm also
almost eighteen; dunno if that has anything to do with it. sweatdrop

dropping subject. Now what?

Redeim

Aged Codger


Im a 40 year old man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 pm


Yeah,I could memorize the names but then I could possibly like too many people after the other 87 members come in....T-T.......
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:31 am


*drops subject*

AnywhOooO... sweatdrop

CRIE.nannako


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:01 am


I couldn't memorize names if my life depended on it. I'm lucky to finally have the 13... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:58 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

=o
You know what was sad!?
When SuJu thought that they were going to
break up because they were an expirement band.
But now that they are successful they aren`t going to break up!
:]] I`m so happy that happened. heart

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:18 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

=o
You know what was sad!?
When SuJu thought that they were going to
break up because they were an expirement band.
But now that they are successful they aren`t going to break up!
:]] I`m so happy that happened. heart

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


yeah im so happy !!! i would probably die if they had broken up !
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:41 am


[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

=o
You know what was sad!?
When SuJu thought that they were going to
break up because they were an expirement band.
But now that they are successful they aren`t going to break up!
:]] I`m so happy that happened. heart

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


Yer, they started out as a project band but they got some incredibly popular
SM decided to make them an official boy band..
Would've been real sad if they broke up though..It happened to H.O.T

CRIE.nannako


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:02 am


*sigh* I would be so sad if they broke up before I ever had the chance to fall in love with them. I only found out about SuJu like, two, maybe three months ago...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:46 pm


rhapsodess
I read more into the 100 members thing, and SM said "Super Junior will have about 100" and "Super Junior was created by studying Japan's Johnny's Entertainment's "Johnny's Junior".

They'll have them appear in variety shows to expand their talent, and 2-3 members, maybe even 30 will perform on stage.

^ post bump

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

@Konayuki-
Yesh. Same here. crying
But I`m glad they didn`t. VERY glad. :]

@muffin-
Yes. I know. D:
But I guess H.O.T wasn`t successful?

@Redeim-
I know. Same here. I only found out about them like 2-4 months ago too. crying
And fell in love with them on like the 3rd day. xD But they are my Sarang! heart

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:30 am


[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

@Konayuki-
Yesh. Same here. crying
But I`m glad they didn`t. VERY glad. :]

@muffin-
Yes. I know. D:
But I guess H.O.T wasn`t successful?

@Redeim-
I know. Same here. I only found out about them like 2-4 months ago too. crying
And fell in love with them on like the 3rd day. xD But they are my Sarang! heart

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


H.O.T were of course popular..i just get not as much as Super Junior
I don't think H.O.T were as internationally known as Super Junior.

CRIE.nannako


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:36 am


yeah we dont have ANY H.O.T stuff here but we have suju !!!!! yippeeeee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:47 am


All I know is that people like HOT....>>

I feel so new to it, but I'm glad I've gotten this far.

Redeim

Aged Codger


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:41 am


[.`JenJen`.]

But I guess H.O.T wasn`t successful?



H.O.T were INCREDIBLY successful. The only difference really is that it was "harder" to become more internationally known, since mp3 downloading wasn't as wide spread then as it is now. So now, you have people from America, Europe, Australia, etc, buying albums of artists that don't exist in their country, all because you've heard the music on the internet.

I'm not sure why H.O.T broke up, but they all went on to do their own things - Kangta and Moon Hee Jun are successful solo artists, Woohyuk and Tony Ahn and Jae Won (I think) formed JLT (jtl ..? i can never remember which way it is) and then of course moved onto solo projects of their own.

They were and still are successful.

Super Junior are just new and fresh, and have the internet to help spread their music and gain more international fans. I don't believe that makes them more successful neccessarily.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//