Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
LE Gasp! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:40 am


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised surprised surprised surprised
heart domokun


whee heart
OMG I lurve thee! heart whee


I LURVE THEE MORES! SO HAR! surprised
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:44 am


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
surprised surprised surprised surprised
heart domokun


whee heart
OMG I lurve thee! heart whee


I LURVE THEE MORES! SO HAR! surprised
ninja heart BRB... im arguing with two friends... gonk xp


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:46 am


xd whee
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:50 am


BACK! 3nodding I won!!! we decided that a friends imaginary girl didnt exist... xd


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:51 am


Aluren
BACK! 3nodding I won!!! we decided that a friends imaginary girl didnt exist... xd


XDDDDD! YAY! *stabs imaginary friend*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:54 am


ninja


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:55 am


whee heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:00 am


DeathByExplosion.
whee heart
Me writes poen for deathy!
POEM

Deathy Ish hot!
I dont know poetry gasp
She is my umm teapot? xp
And i have her in my grasp!


OMFG! i suck at poetry! ill just stick to... to whatever nonsense thing I do... whee


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:00 am


HOMG. surprised heart whee

I love it, thank you! surprised surprised

I write one too.






Alu is hawt.

MINE. mad MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

Back of beetches.

D:!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:04 am


DeathByExplosion.
HOMG. surprised heart whee

I love it, thank you! surprised surprised

I write one too.






Alu is hawt.

MINE. mad MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

Back of beetches.

D:!
There is one fine piece of art! 3nodding xd


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:05 am


Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
HOMG. surprised heart whee

I love it, thank you! surprised surprised

I write one too.







Alu is hawt.

MINE. mad MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

Back of beetches.

D:!
There is one fine piece of art! 3nodding xd




3nodding I AGREE!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:07 am


DeathByExplosion.
Aluren
DeathByExplosion.
HOMG. surprised heart whee

I love it, thank you! surprised surprised

I write one too.







Alu is hawt.

MINE. mad MINE MINE MINE!!!!!

Back of beetches.

D:!
There is one fine piece of art! 3nodding xd




3nodding I AGREE!!!!!
Ill go sell an April So I can buy me a Scar and a sealed letter... 3nodding Ive always wanted the scar of the hero!!! biggrin


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:07 am


Now I need to sleep. I shall talk to you tomorrow. surprised heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:08 am


DeathByExplosion.
Now I need to sleep. I shall talk to you tomorrow. surprised heart
Good night deathY! blaugh 3nodding


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:18 pm


ASPS GRASP!
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//