Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happyairhead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:03 am


Well, I've played guitar, and a bit of bass, but I always wished that I could play some sort of flute. I don't know why, but playing a flute sounds like fun. xd
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:08 am


I wish i could play anything... but i have bad music-reading skills and i would never have the patience, or brain-size to learn. I can listen and watch but not play... damn i can't even play those stupid recorder things the give you in primary school xp

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Deadlyinsane2009

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:18 am


Drums, bass, and guitar is what i want to play. i want the Parker p-fly guitar. really light weight but real expensive. 2 grand
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:18 pm


I want to be able to play an electic guitar, that would totally rock!

Twilight Skye


jennyy`ro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:00 pm


drums 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:08 pm


Hmm...I play the guitar already. But I would like to play the violin. My friend plays, and says it's easy to get rid of your anger and stress. And I guess I'm entertained by a person who can play well. You can feel their passion and see the energy flowing from the violin itself. 3nodding

CryingWalrus

Dapper Dabbler


purplemusickid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:30 pm


Acoustic Guitar.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:35 pm


I'd love to learn to play violin or cello.

I know how to play piano.
It's not that hard if you can read music already.

Zimsky


Cosmicstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:44 pm


Drums, or the Ocarania
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:07 am


I wish i could play the accordian because it sounds so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnydisco


mimsy

Apocalyptic Demon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:05 pm


i wish i could play the piano, acoustic and bass guitar, violin and the flute sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:17 pm


Bass


corena


Glittering Garbage


AngelAmy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:47 pm


The Bagpipe
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:39 pm


I play guitar and the flute, so probably french horn and bass guitar

spiitze


Broken613

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:17 pm


I play the guitar, but I wish I could play the bass and the piccolo too. I heard my friend playing the piccolo two days ago and it sounded amazing.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//