Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:02 am


Anyone see the video of Sungmin playing around with a kitten? It's so cute! heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:36 pm



「 K O K O 」

omg!
YES! He was so kawaii.
Was the cat grey? I saw him playing with a cat
during the time they were at Malaysia for the Boys In The City
photoshoot. heart I saw it on youtube.
They`re both so cute. lol. >w<


♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:38 pm


Yesh. It was SO ADORABLE heart *overloads in cuteness*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:39 pm



「 K O K O 」

LOL. YEAH!
And also there was this one where
almost all the SuJu members were
like playing with dogs. So freaking
adorable omg! xD haha. heart whee 4laugh


♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:43 pm


Waaaa~ I wanna see it! *cries*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:21 pm



「 K O K O 」

Then see it!
On youtube!
D:
Too lazy to find it.
It took me FOREVER to find the vid mann.
And now I lost it. Too bad I wasn`t logged on
at the time I watched i to save it onto my favorites.
>.>;;

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am


Was it like, this "diary" thingy? Cause I found one vid where Dong Hae and other are playing with dogs, but it's not all of SuJu
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:45 pm



「 K O K O 」

Most likely.
Because it wasn`t all of SuJu.
It`s probably DongHae`s diary. >w<

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:40 am


Yesh. I saw it~ It was sooooo cute~~~ heart Actually, I just saw it a couple days ago. sweatdrop


DongHae's puppy is so adorable. heart I envy the little dog~
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:31 pm



「 K O K O 」

xD I know. DongHae and puppy love! *0* <3

omg! There`s also one where SuJu plays with a monkey.
xD So funny and cute. heart

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:21 am


Oooooo~ really? *0* How cute is that one? biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:40 am



「 K O K O 」

Just as cute as the dog one.
It`s on youtube.
sooooooo adorable. hahahah
whee heart domokun 4laugh

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:16 pm


lol~ Must see it. *0* I'll have to search it~~~
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:16 pm



「 K O K O 」

--> xD
Maybe search up: Super Junior Monkey?

Or something. @.@

♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥
♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 pm


Yeah, that's what I was thinking also. --
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//