Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Deathy's Misadventures. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:37 am


Marriage = After D-tail

surprised mfg: heart surprised
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:31 pm


Gaia won't load the posts. gonk

Lutie-Loo
Crew



Aluren


Dapper Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:22 pm


OMFG!! My days are so fuggin boring...I spent all the day playing with a friend a game we call: "who's grass grows faster" BUt after 10 hours we decided it was a tie... IM pretty sure that he used fertilizers or somethin, So in the night i went to see ye grass and SHAZAAM!! there he was!! I discovered him wth teh fertilizer! so HU HAH!! :battle occurs: and I WON!!! My grass was better because i trained it!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:15 am


OK, my life ios not that amazingly... amazing... Actually im at school right now... So you can guess that I have nothing to do... OK, so back to my suppah day...

YEsterday i spent all the day playing my favorite game with a friend... It is a super game passed down by all my family members... WE call it "Who's grass grows faster!" Refer to The decline of Videogames 2 to see how amazing this game is... Its long but its worth it... OK, so after 10 hours we decided it was a tie. sweatdrop So that was my day...


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


Noxious Wings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:58 pm


domokun
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:41 pm


Let's see.

Currently, My happy thigns going on are
- New Cd
- Marriage with DBE heart
- Manson concert coming up

Bad things:
- infinite over due homework
- gaia addiction
- loss of best friend.
- My irl crush doesn't like me
- my mom is dieng
- her bf is sleeping around
- I'm always ignored. :\

Pubic Hair


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:15 pm


Username v2.0
Let's see.

Currently, My happy thigns going on are
- New Cd
- Marriage with DBE heart
- Manson concert coming up

Bad things:
- infinite over due homework
- gaia addiction
- loss of best friend.
- My irl crush doesn't like me
- my mom is dieng
- her bf is sleeping around
- I'm always ignored. :\


I have overdue homework.
My irl crush is making me confused. I don't know if he likes me or not.

And Gaia addiction is making me not do homework.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:19 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Username v2.0
Let's see.

Currently, My happy thigns going on are
- New Cd
- Marriage with DBE heart
- Manson concert coming up

Bad things:
- infinite over due homework
- gaia addiction
- loss of best friend.
- My irl crush doesn't like me
- my mom is dieng
- her bf is sleeping around
- I'm always ignored. :\


I have overdue homework.
My irl crush is making me confused. I don't know if he likes me or not.

And Gaia addiction is making me not do homework.

How similar. neutral

Pubic Hair


Missanu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:33 pm


Missa's Unshrinked Shiat:

Today was a s**t day.

Good: -Have 10k pure in my posession, a rare happening.

Bad: -Missed follow-up in math, going to be marked down.
-Missed something in career pathways, going to be marked down.
-Couldn't make the notes come out on my trumpet when we were having a ******** chair test.
-Yesterday, I told my friend about the other two friends what were being mean to her, and she called them last night so today in advisory my two friends b***h about her even more.
-Being involved in such social situations.
-Despite what I said about junk food, I keep stealing Angle's cookies. NEED TO STOP THAT. D:.
-Felt physically ill and very weak during world cultures, could barely keep head up.
-Too sad to do homework, good thing nothing is due tommorow.
-Stuff that you don't want to know.
-Have a crush on someone I have no chance with.
-Both spacers fell out, Mom still not helping get them back in.

The End.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:36 pm


Username v2.0
DeathByExplosion.
Username v2.0
Let's see.

Currently, My happy thigns going on are
- New Cd
- Marriage with DBE heart
- Manson concert coming up

Bad things:
- infinite over due homework
- gaia addiction
- loss of best friend.
- My irl crush doesn't like me
- my mom is dieng
- her bf is sleeping around
- I'm always ignored. :\


I have overdue homework.
My irl crush is making me confused. I don't know if he likes me or not.

And Gaia addiction is making me not do homework.

How similar. neutral

o_O @ Awkward BBcode.
But yes. It's quite sad actually.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


lil timmy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:38 pm


Hrm...

good: 95% on chem test, no school tommorow

bad: tired all of a sudden, bored out of my mind, went blank when physics teacher asking me question in front of whole class and made me look stupid.
o.o
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:39 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Username v2.0
DeathByExplosion.
Username v2.0
Let's see.

Currently, My happy thigns going on are
- New Cd
- Marriage with DBE heart
- Manson concert coming up

Bad things:
- infinite over due homework
- gaia addiction
- loss of best friend.
- My irl crush doesn't like me
- my mom is dieng
- her bf is sleeping around
- I'm always ignored. :\


I have overdue homework.
My irl crush is making me confused. I don't know if he likes me or not.

And Gaia addiction is making me not do homework.

How similar. neutral

o_O @ Awkward BBcode.
But yes. It's quite sad actually.

gonk heart

Pubic Hair


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:41 pm


Username v2.0

gonk heart


gonk *Goes off to post about today*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:42 pm


Missanu
Missa's Unshrinked Shiat:

Today was a s**t day.

Good: -Have 10k pure in my posession, a rare happening.

Bad: -Missed follow-up in math, going to be marked down.
-Missed something in career pathways, going to be marked down.
-Couldn't make the notes come out on my trumpet when we were having a ******** chair test.
-Yesterday, I told my friend about the other two friends what were being mean to her, and she called them last night so today in advisory my two friends b***h about her even more.
-Being involved in such social situations.
-Despite what I said about junk food, I keep stealing Angle's cookies. NEED TO STOP THAT. D:.
-Felt physically ill and very weak during world cultures, could barely keep head up.
-Too sad to do homework, good thing nothing is due tommorow.
-Stuff that you don't want to know.
-Have a crush on someone I have no chance with.
-Both spacers fell out, Mom still not helping get them back in.

The End.

S'okay missa.
We luff j00.

Pubic Hair


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:47 pm


Done. ;o;
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//