|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:01 am
Which ever you would prefer. xD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:40 pm
I think I'll chose relieved...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:44 pm
There's nothing wrong with not being real. I for one, am imaginary.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:45 pm
And I'm the summoned creature of an imaginary person. ((We are different beings, the whole thing above just happen to be our titles, since my parents seem to think that she doesn't talk and is purely imagination on my half, and both sets of parents think that I talk for both of us.))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:44 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:16 am
Its very complicated. I'm imaginary and I summoned Opalin, who imagined me, so I can't have summoned her until she imagined me, so technically now we're both impossible as well as unreal.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:36 am
0.o Wow... My brain hurts.
I feel like I'm dealing with Stargate Time Travel-- Very complex and never consistant.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:44 pm
It's really very simple. Neither of them existed until the other imagined them, so technically WE imagined them and NONE of us are existant.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:42 pm
Ah, when you put it like that... It seems even more confuseing sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:41 pm
o_O
You're too closed-minded. You need to climb out of the box of closed-mindedness.
No, you need to not only get out of the box you need to run away from the box. Get as faaaaaaaarrr away from the box as you can. So far away from the box that you can't even SEE the box anymore...
((--We love you Feegle. ^^ ))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:11 pm
I'm a very in the outside the box that is really inside the big box, which stands for my entire mind person!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:16 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:13 pm
Sometimes I think inside the box, sometimes i dont biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:36 am
So do I. Unless I'm not thinking outside the box at all. Like when Brrna Seak-Attacked me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:58 am
Ok, your gonna have to explain that one.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|