Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Reveal your embarassing secrets! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:57 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

If you need an anaesthetic, I could steal some vodka from my older brother. domokun

It'sok. I have redbull. xd

Redbull... is that like an elixer from Final Fantasy? If it was... I need some. Now.


It gives you wings too. gonk

@Paige- You smart. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:59 pm


You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:00 pm


Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:01 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

If you need an anaesthetic, I could steal some vodka from my older brother. domokun

It'sok. I have redbull. xd

Redbull... is that like an elixer from Final Fantasy? If it was... I need some. Now.


It gives you wings too. gonk

@Paige- You smart. xd

I know.

Krey: I would so ******** FF if it was physically possible. xd

malapropism life


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:02 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:03 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk


*Thumbsup* Teh bomb.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:05 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk


*Thumbsup* Teh bomb.

Nooo... Bombs are fire creatures. *damn FF references) gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:06 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd

Qwuess


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:07 pm


Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd

Kingdom Hearts? Or that new Square-Enix game?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:07 pm


Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd


Did you say that because Paige would ******** FF, because it's now literally possible? xd xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:08 pm


Krey
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd

Kingdom Hearts? Or that new Square-Enix game?
*slaps*
Kingdom Hearts isn't a final fantasy! scream
I'm kidding. xd

But it isn't. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:08 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk


*Thumbsup* Teh bomb.

Nooo... Bombs are fire creatures. *damn FF references) gonk


One blew up in my face. sad It couldn't digest properly.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


malapropism life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:09 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd


Did you say that because Paige would ******** FF, because it's now literally possible? xd xd

I said that. xd And I said if it was physically possible. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:10 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd


Did you say that because Paige would ******** FF, because it's now literally possible? xd xd
No, I really do own them all.
gonk It's sad.

Qwuess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:11 pm


Teh Paige
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
You mean it gives me "Float" too?! *FF-anboy*

Yes. FLOAT! Not just *any* float. I MEAN FLOAT!

*drinks red bull, and avoids massive earth damage* gonk
Oh god. gonk

I AM Final Fantasy.

I have played, beaten and own EVERY SINGLE ONE.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2 3 jap, both adventures for gamboy, 11 with two different characters, chronicles, anthology, tactics, crystal chronicles.

I'm sure I missed a few. xd


Did you say that because Paige would ******** FF, because it's now literally possible? xd xd

I said that. xd And I said if it was physically possible. xp


Wait. I meant to type physically. >_>; *Slaps hands*

xd
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//