Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Let's Chat It Up....-Been on Gaia a Year! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ihm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:28 pm


But I like the eyes! OOOO:






oi sgaunkdfkuhibj!

I bought these cough drops, but they're not as good as the others.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:39 pm


ihm
But I like the eyes! OOOO:






oi sgaunkdfkuhibj!

I bought these cough drops, but they're not as good as the others.


Mmkay, so I should keep my yellow eyes?

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


ihm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:21 pm


UnderworldTorrent
ihm
But I like the eyes! OOOO:






oi sgaunkdfkuhibj!

I bought these cough drops, but they're not as good as the others.


Mmkay, so I should keep my yellow eyes?


Oh, color doesn't much matter. Whichever you like.

I just like the eye style. It'sso funky. <333
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//