|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:41 am
Miette Okay...Now, even if I have the time, I may not feel like coming on lately. I'm going through a lot of stress, because last night I found out that my dad may have only six months to live. I don't mean to complain, but its just one of those things that takes a while to get over. Plus, I want to spend as much time with him as I can, and even though its six months, it'll pass by a lot quicker than it seems, I'm sure...So if I'm not around, sorry... Holy s**t... Your dad might die in 6 months? That's sad... I'm so sorry... I hope he doesn't die, that would be very sad for you wouldn't it...? I wish you good luck...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:58 am
I feel a bit bad following that post... sad Not a very nice thing for anyone to go through.
I'm Seanis, Tom IRL. 17 years old, living in the UK, and I work as an apprentice technician for Mercedes-Benz truck models. Left school last year and now I do part time college as training for my job.
Cat girls are just about impossible not to like, even though I've not really seen many of the animes featuring them (except mainstream ones). Thankfully though, I found this guild 3nodding .
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:18 pm
Thanks guys. Oy, anybody else live in Florida? The hurricane hit hard...My back porch no longer has a roof, and of course my yard is destroyed. School was closed Friday, and Monday and Tuesday, too. *nod*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:35 am
Hi people. I'm neko_chan13, Julie RL. I'm 17 and still in high school. I do alot of music stuff at school and I'm abit of an athlete. I like reading, writing... The usual stuff really. Not really sure what got me liking cat girls. I guess it's just because they're really cute and fun (and I like cats! blaugh ) Saw the guild advertised in a forum and, well, here I am.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:26 pm
The names Elisha, 17 and an aspiring cat girl. sweatdrop though I don't have any ears or tail yet..
I Don't even have enough money for a trading pass blaugh sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:46 pm
Hiya, I'm icewolf_kiba! Well simply put I love neko/catgirls there awesome! So full of cute-y-awesome-cool-y-ness, if you know what I mean. So you can just call me kiba, simple and short! Also thank-you very much for accepting me into the guild Great Teacher!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:52 pm
Hello, all. I'm new to this forum.. My name is Sapphire Kitten (Chan chan) and I've been a huge cat girl fan since long than I can remember. I'm a fan of felines in general.. Hm, I'm turning 20, and entering my second year in college. That about it, I guess. Oh, and my two favorite cat girls are Felicia and Cham cham.
<((/.^))>
Yo, and thanks for accepting me into this guild.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:43 am
Hi, my name is Kit. I'm 16 and I love catgirls cuz there so cute... (I wish I had cute ears and a tail). I live in Japan. 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:38 am
Hey,My name is Ryuu_otome666 (Bianca) I've loved anime about as long as I have loved catgirls. I like to write and draw my own comics and most of the time there is some type of catgirl or cat creature in it. I'm a bit emotional and a little insecureand shy but I try to ignore that by being overly affectionat. I was raised in the U.S but I'm Puerto Rican by oragin. I hope to one day be a famous romance novelest,I have a weak spot for romance.Im a junior this year and cant wait till i'm done with Highschool. Also I am a total sucker for rugged guys and if you havent notticed yet from how I act in chats i'm a little boy crazy. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:36 pm
HI I am Blusmurf and Im new to the guild...... I love cat girls... wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:02 pm
I am Rachel I am 15 and a fan of cat girls and guys ( obviously, or I wouldent be here) I am going into my sophomore year in high school. I have always loved cats and sometimes I kinda..hiss at people or meow ( I am strange yes I know) I Like theatre,anime( of course ) being with my firends, and talking to people and Blah Blah Blah wink
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:29 am
Um,hi,I just joined =^.^= My real name is Hannah.I'm 13 years old and live in Canada.The Gaian Olympics will be my first special Gaian Event and I'm looking forward to them.I *love* cats,they're my favourite animal,along with catboys&girls. whee I have a pet cat named Meemo,who we got from a friend.He's an indoor cat and spends the day sleeping,then runs around and tries to kill everyone during the night o.O;
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:08 pm
the names shadow...i'm 15,blood red hair(dyed it) red eyes(contact lenses) 5'11",145 LBS.,anime fanatic and long time catgirl fan.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:25 pm
Hihi new peopleses. 3nodding I'm Miette, Trinity, or Trin, whichever you wanna call me. I'm not around much thanks to a lot of things going on in my life right now, but I'll be around from time to time...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:33 am
Hey. All my friends just call me Wolf. I'm 18. and am working to be a fiction author. I'm planning on making two novel series. I'm also a neko fanatic! Always have been, always will be! I love the catgirls, and I love the catguys!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|