Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
KI SHI DAN Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:57 pm


Nalfein
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't listened to Kishidan in a while.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:37 pm


xmkatx
I haven't listened to them. Ever.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:34 pm


You should.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:13 pm


Probably.

xmkatx


Nalfein

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:18 am


Nalfein
Nalfein
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't listened to Kishidan in a while.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:39 pm


Nalfein
I finally listened to the Boy's Color album. It's better than 1/6 Lonely Night, which was still an amazing album. I'm not sure if I like it more than Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die though. The singles on that album were amazing: Kira Kira!, Swinging Nippon and Secret Love Story. That's Ikiru Sainou-caliber singles.
I was gonna ask what you thought of Boy's Color, but then I saw this post.

MadTiger
Vice Captain



i know nothing.


Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:34 pm


Swinging Nippon always puts a smile on my face.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:55 pm


I googled Kishidan and some guy's web directory came up with songs, pics, and PVs.

MadTiger
Vice Captain



i know nothing.


Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:03 am


MadTiger
I googled Kishidan and some guy's web directory came up with songs, pics, and PVs.
emo I cant dl anything.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:04 am


Haha you doubleposted.

MadTiger
Vice Captain



i know nothing.


Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:21 am


Goddamned Gaia.... ******** up on me. emo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:23 am


You don't know emo biggrin smile redface crying stare 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek

MadTiger
Vice Captain



i know nothing.


Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:35 am


I guess someone will be shoving that fourfa site down my throat soon. xp
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:01 am


eek ?

MadTiger
Vice Captain



i know nothing.


Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:09 am


MadTiger
eek ?
The main site online explaining what "emo" actually is.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//