Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild
Diru Cosplay Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brenli

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:39 pm


I think she's referring to the "Myaku" Totchi and the falling-open top...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:18 am


Ohhhh....

I don't think any of the Diru costumes are as scandalous as ... say MALICE MIZER.

xmkatx
Captain


Xx-Sin of the Obscure-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:07 am


I wish I had money and a sewing machine so I could make some diru costumes... If I had 5000 dollars... I would get cd's and clothes... and stuff so I could make costumes... and.... get lessons on how to... O.O
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:36 am


raspBERRY
I wish I had money and a sewing machine so I could make some diru costumes... If I had 5000 dollars... I would get cd's and clothes... and stuff so I could make costumes... and.... get lessons on how to... O.O



eek if i had a 5,000 dollars i would just buy clothes! CD's are ok... but CLOTHES ARE THE PRIORITY!!! domokun domokun


whee

siblet


Xx-Sin of the Obscure-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:36 pm


Okay ... rethunk... I would go to japan with that special offer.. buy awhole lot of batsu ties and lolita outfits heart blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:02 pm


HOMYGOD! You guys! I got my New Rocks!!!!

THEY ARE SO ********' SEXY!!!!

Brenli


The Divine Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:27 pm


raspBERRY
Okay ... rethunk... I would go to japan with that special offer.. buy awhole lot of batsu ties and lolita outfits heart blaugh


There was a lolita store in Hong Kong. It was so cool ^.^ I tried on a dress and everybody walking by was staring and pointing and stuff... but I'd spent all my money on Fools Mate XD

and yay for the New Rocks ^.^ What do they look like?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:38 pm


whee Here's a totally crappy picture because my webcam sucks!

User Image

Basically, they are the EXACT pair of boots Totchi wore with his "Myaku" outfit.

Brenli


The Divine Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:11 pm


Brenli
whee Here's a totally crappy picture because my webcam sucks!

User Image

Basically, they are the EXACT pair of boots Totchi wore with his "Myaku" outfit.


O.O Those are awesome! Weren't they expensive?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:20 pm


The Divine Kitten
Brenli
whee Here's a totally crappy picture because my webcam sucks!

User Image

Basically, they are the EXACT pair of boots Totchi wore with his "Myaku" outfit.


O.O Those are awesome! Weren't they expensive?


They look awesome AND expensive! Lucky! eek heart

xmkatx
Captain


NinXAi

2,325 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:16 am


xmkatx
The Divine Kitten
Brenli
whee Here's a totally crappy picture because my webcam sucks!

User Image

Basically, they are the EXACT pair of boots Totchi wore with his "Myaku" outfit.


O.O Those are awesome! Weren't they expensive?


They look awesome AND expensive! Lucky! eek heart

Brenli you're so lucky crying
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:08 pm


The Divine Kitten

O.O Those are awesome! Weren't they expensive?


Oh yes they were! over $200!

Brenli


The Divine Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:31 pm


Brenli
The Divine Kitten

O.O Those are awesome! Weren't they expensive?


Oh yes they were! over $200!


eek eek eek eek eek

5 min later: And I thought I had expensive shoes sweatdrop I dunno how you could afford that. But I don't even know you so thats not really surprising...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:36 pm


Actually you should be VERY suprised. On more normal circumstances those boots would've only been a pipe dream and my "Myaku" Totchi cosplay would probably have different boots.

But I was given the gift of a LOT of birthday money that I hadn't spent yet.

Basically, I blew half my money away on those boots. Therefore, I'ma treat these Totchi boots like they are God!

Brenli


Xx-Sin of the Obscure-xX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:47 pm


Found a couple cosplayers at Nan Desu Kon.. the colorado anime convention.. here's a kyo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/_mushi_/18ndk1793.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/_mushi_/18ndk1795.jpg

A Mana (lol just had to put it up here)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/_mushi_/18ndk1730.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/_mushi_/18ndk1732.jpg

Then I got mad... cause they where selling all this jrock stuff... (I could name EVERYTHING) though.. I couldnt get anything cause I was only their for a little bit and didn't buy anything.. makes me want to try and sew my own outfit... and cosplay as a Diru member... X.X
Reply
Room 304 ~ The Dir en grey Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//