Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Filesharing Ethics Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:54 pm


I remember the days of Kazaa.

Kazaa heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:07 pm


Audiogalaxy heart

Napster heart

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:05 am


I remember the days of Audiogalaxy. I think the first non-American song I downloaded from it was a Megumi Hayashibara song.

I never used Napster.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:02 am


I used to download WWF and WCW entrance theme songs on Compuserv as .WAV files.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:16 am


I used to have Compuserve, too.

Are you sure we aren't sisters?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:21 pm


Sisters? gonk

I'm pretty sure I'm a boy.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:34 am


I hate downloading music.

But it's good for sampling.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:58 am


The only thing I hate about downloading music is that most of the time I forget to listen to it.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:59 am


Same here. Plus I have a problem with lack of HD space and unorganized files.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:24 am


Me too! Especially the organization thing. My incoming files folder grows like an out of control plant.

That was a lame metaphor. crying

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:25 am


My sister can't download from you. crying

*wants Sug Life*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:19 pm


It's because I'm having problems with my wireless.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:48 am


I miss downloading 5 movies every day. crying
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:27 am


I wonder if the university computer store is open today. I need to buy a balon so I can be hooked up through ethernet and increase my download limit!!

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:19 pm


I've never even heard of a balon.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//