Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Kycoo's quest: if you were invited please come here Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delivery Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:22 am


Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:28 am


Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
nice to hear that glad you like it but i cant take any credit its all thanks to stardragon 3nodding

Kycoo
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:30 am


Kycoo
Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
nice to hear that glad you like it but i cant take any credit its all thanks to stardragon 3nodding
You forgot his side man.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:33 am


Master Protoman_exe
Kycoo
Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
nice to hear that glad you like it but i cant take any credit its all thanks to stardragon 3nodding
You forgot his side man.
o yeah his wife tigerangel i think that is it blaugh

Kycoo
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:37 am


Kycoo
Master Protoman_exe
Kycoo
Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
nice to hear that glad you like it but i cant take any credit its all thanks to stardragon 3nodding
You forgot his side man.
o yeah his wife tigerangel i think that is it blaugh
You just called Tiger a man, and no, Tiger hasn't come to Star for a long time. Star has a crush on her but she keeps denying herself to him. I shouldn't have said that.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:37 am


Kycoo
Master Protoman_exe
Kycoo
Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
nice to hear that glad you like it but i cant take any credit its all thanks to stardragon 3nodding
You forgot his side man.
o yeah his wife tigerangel i think that is it blaugh


*nods* Well, anyway, off I go to rp...

Delivery Ninja


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:24 am


3nodding blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:25 am


Master Protoman_exe
Kycoo
Master Protoman_exe
Kycoo
Delivery_Ninja
Kycoo
so MR. ninja how do you like it?


Pretty good. I think I'll probably stick around... 3nodding
nice to hear that glad you like it but i cant take any credit its all thanks to stardragon 3nodding
You forgot his side man.
o yeah his wife tigerangel i think that is it blaugh
You just called Tiger a man, and no, Tiger hasn't come to Star for a long time. Star has a crush on her but she keeps denying herself to him. I shouldn't have said that.
eek

Kycoo
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:26 am


I've been observing Star for months. It's almost been a year since I met the guy 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:32 am


Cell walked to the group and said. "Uh... Hi I Cellica.... " She didn't really know what to say...

[-]Pyro Blade[-]


Kycoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:32 am


sping_filly
Cell walked to the group and said. "Uh... Hi I Cellica.... " She didn't really know what to say...
hi welcome ^^ to the guild
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:32 am


((*Waves* Seems I was invited... <.<))

Sepha


[-]Pyro Blade[-]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:33 am


Kycoo
sping_filly
Cell walked to the group and said. "Uh... Hi I Cellica.... " She didn't really know what to say...
hi welcome ^^ to the guild

"Thanks..." Cell sat down and meditated.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:34 am


WELCOME ALL WHO CAME!!!

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


Kycoo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:34 am


Sepha
((*Waves* Seems I was invited... <.<))
yes you were^^ welcome
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//