Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta Guild Picture Post X3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Starry Dreamer

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:12 am


ShiningMoon
*snickers*

Hehe. Well somebody wanted a tug-o-war pic with Veggie and Chi-Chi fighting over Kakky...?


That was me... xd

And I found an older version of the paranoia chap...

...I lost the file I had on my Vegeta/Radditz fic. stare Took an awful lot of self-restraint to not throw the compy through the wall.

I hate floppy discs.

I'm so getting a flash drive when I get a job. Then a laptop.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:00 pm


crying Sorry, 'Ree!

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Radiant Starry Dreamer

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:59 pm


Not your fault. I might have to beat a compy soon, tho.

Looking back...I'm prolly gonna take the Ninja Turtles fic down, anyways, it's been over ten years since I watched the 'toon...forgotten too much. I still want to be the first person to write a Shredder/OC fic, tho. sweatdrop

The Yu Yu Hakusho fic has got to be rewritten. gonk I have to finish it, it's the prelude to the YYH/DBZ crossover.

I'm glad saved the PMs on the R/V idea, and the PM that had the DBZ story in it...but still...

I'm royally PO'ed about the bio. I had Rey's sister down perfectly. stare It'll take awhile before I can work on it again.

Damn my dad's floppy eating compy! Damn it to HFIL!!! gonk

*takes deep breaths*

Nobody take this rant personally, okay? I just needed to get this out. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:09 pm


Aw, man...makes me glad I don't use floppies. gonk (Usually email stuff to myself...Dad has a flash drive if I get desparate though.)

Heh, my friend and I write these DBZ/YYH crossovers...they're insane. @_@ But also in script format, which means I can't post 'em on ff.net. sweatdrop In the process of going through the first one and putting it into story format...but if anyone's interested in some serious randomness and hilarity, including Piccolo getting hyper on French fries, Vegeta booting Pikachu halfway across the world, and Hiei being obsessed with a game called "Happy Fluffy Cloud Land," stop by my friend's account on mediaminer.org. Her username, I do believe, is "silver wolf." But I can always dig up the links if anyone's interested. I can't remember how many stories we have so far...the one we're working on right now is by far the best. They all go into Happy Fluffy Cloud Land and... *rambles*

(You can tell when the parts I wrote switched to what she wrote because suddenly, the punctuation and spelling [and even some humor] all go dooooooownnnn... xd She is just not a very good speller. Or punctuate-er. =p)

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:42 pm


Poor 'Ree! Let us know how we can help. If I knew anything 'bout the turtles, I'd tell ya. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:42 pm


All I know is that at the state fair back in Wichita at the pig races, they had the pigs named after 'em. ... xd

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:28 pm


When I did an image search at google, I saw a pic. with V and G's heads imposed on real people (Goku hugging Vegeta from behind.)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:49 pm


:XP: Teehee.

Oh right, I still need to scan and color that one piccy I drew, with Goku glomping Vegeta from behind (I think?) and Vegeta kind of trapped and shocked n' blushing with them saying:
Goku: My Veggie~! heart
Vegeta: Okay...
(Or somethin' along those lines.)

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:55 am


*Wants to see*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:42 pm


whee Maybe I'll actually get to scan it today! (If I remember.)

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:38 pm


Did you forget? biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:04 am


I did, but I scanned it a couple of days later... xd
Hmm, maybe I can finish coloring it today...

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:15 pm


*snickers*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:26 pm


Never mind...perhaps today. ninja
Today would be best, since I want to get it posted before I have to leave.
I'm gonna miss you~!

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:14 pm


*Looks curiously*
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//