Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:08 pm


Thats a bit scary Lone.. eek
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:18 pm


I agree, that IS scary.
User Image
And the sun rose..........

Watashi wa Sailor Sun


GS Parallel Mercury

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:26 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
GS Parallel Mercury
GS_Sailor_Ruby
GS Parallel Mercury
LoneWolfHunt2
One more time...

Nope. I give up. I quit...


Don't give up Lone-chan. smile I see what's going on with your posts! Try this:

[color=brown]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]


You are putting your text at the end of the
[/color]
It has to be in between the two color codes.

For more fun, click the "quote" or "edit" button on this post to see my cosing for the following and you'll get the hang of it.

This is blue
This is red
This is yellow.


Awww...you ruined my tauntiness Mercury! rofl


Oh did I? redface Eep! Sorry Ruby-chan! XD


YAY!!!!! *Gives mercury a big hug* ItWorks! Maybe. Still have to see if it does.

*Lets go of mercury.* Ahem, thank you Mercury.

And Ruby. I will punish you later for taunting the guild leader!


Yay! you got it! smile *hugs Lone-chan back* ((I know it's a bit late, just got back from doing some volunteer work XD))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:30 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
Sailor Sun 22
So this is what Lone's like on a sugar high. Wow, and I thought I was bad. DUCK AND COVER!!!!!! INCOMING!!!!!! rofl
User Image
And the sun rose..........


((Oh no. this is only candy for breakfast. I havent eaten my luch and dinner candy yet. *More hyper now*))



Oh boy! Just don't mix espresso wuth that and I think we'll be fine XD

GS Parallel Mercury


Sailor Varuna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:36 pm


Woo! Dodgeball, Antarctica style! XD *starts running*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:38 pm


*starts making a snowball* This might be fun, I love snow!

GS Parallel Mercury


Sailor Varuna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:59 pm


Me too, just, watch out for the huge snow bomb headed our way... sweatdrop *picks up some snow and packs it into a ball* Bring it! xd
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:03 pm


Oh boy sweatdrop Oh well, Go for it! XD

GS Parallel Mercury


Sailor Varuna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:23 pm


*turns, then, looks at Mercury over her shoulder with a grin and a salute, then turns back to the snowball barrage heading their way while tossing the snowball she made with her right hand like a dog's toy, catching it and repeating this action* Come on then, you! *glares at the snow balls defiantly, pointing at them with her free hand*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:54 pm


*The snow bomb whistle loudly as it nears them. This time, it impacts the ground before detonating, making huge pillars of snow cover everyone.*

Muahahahaha!!!! Eat snow girls! ...uh oh... *Gets covered by snow as well.

LoneWolfHunt2


Sailor Varuna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:10 pm


*Complete with funny background sound effect, she inch-worm style crawls out of the huge pillar of snow that hit her, burying her instantlyt* Hoeh... *collapses on the ground* @.@ *Twitch* Uh....uh? *twitch*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:12 pm


Hey don't throw snow at me I'm a..a..acccccc allergic to it! evil

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


GS Parallel Mercury

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:17 pm


A hand pops out of a mound of snow followed by a white-covered head with a tinge of blue hair, then another hand with two snowballs in it. *throws snowballs at Lone* If you think your little snow-gun's gonna keep us down you've got another thing coming....bleh! *spits out snow* mental note to self...sabotage that darn catapult when you get a chance... XD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:42 pm


*cries anime style* Im to pretty to be in a snowball fight!!!! *grabs two snowballs off the ground and aims at lone and ami* But if I must be....*she throws the snowballs at lone and ami* xp

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


William Greywind

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:07 am


I'VE DONE IT, I'VE DONE IT!

*Runs in with a paper*

I made a profile!
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//