Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
The Frozen North Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:54 pm


"Protoman!" Rob, startled by Proto's sudden yell, was affected by part of the figure's blow. "Ahh!!!" Rob was knocked into a wall.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:55 pm


SirRob
Rob, at the same narrow hall as last time, looked into the ruins. "I have to come here, its calling to me. Something is calling my name..." Just then, Rob heard a vague noise. "Huh?" It sounded once more. "Again? I know what this is, this is the creature from last time!" I am not a creature, like you. I am far more superior, and I have come to destroy those who have discovered here." Rob looked behind him, and there the figure stood. It was too dark to see his details, but he could make out the outline. It was as big as a 6 foot person, not too bulky, and the outline was in the shape of a human. "Why here? Why don't you just come out from the darkness?" "I'd never tell an inferior being, now prepare to die!"
*appears behind rob* yo let me help beat this punk

Chris Tylers
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:01 pm


"This is getting to be a bit crowded, let's take this to a different place, shall we?" "N-no! Don't!" "You ARE inferior, you aren't strong, and you don't even care for your friends!" "..." And the two vanished.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:02 pm


SirRob
"This is getting to be a bit crowded, let's take this to a different place, shall we?" "N-no! Don't!" "You ARE inferior, you aren't strong, and you don't even care for your friends!" "..." And the two vanished.
comeon you weakling you cant take me

Chris Tylers
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:10 pm


In a dark room, dimmly lit by the glow of strange purple, blue, and black surroundings, Rob and the being arrive. "Now, let's continue this, shall we?" The figure smiled, as he seeped into the shadows. "What? How did he- Nevermind that, I have to light this room to reveal where that shadow went! Illuminating Flames!" Flames shot out of Rob's body, as it lights the whole room, revealing the shadow.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:12 pm


SirRob
In a dark room, dimmly lit by the glow of strange purple, blue, and black surroundings, Rob and the being arrive. "Now, let's continue this, shall we?" The figure smiled, as he seeped into the shadows. "What? How did he- Nevermind that, I have to light this room to reveal where that shadow went! Illuminating Flames!" Flames shot out of Rob's body, as it lights the whole room, revealing the shadow.
Comeon i want to kill you

Chris Tylers
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:15 pm


((brb))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:01 pm


He runs out of the cave in the North.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:46 pm


"I have you now!" Rob shot at the shadow, but nothing happened. "Fool!" Behind him, stood the figure, striking at Rob's head. He dodged it just in time, and countered with a Shadow powered thrust with his katana. "Take that!" But it was ineffective, the figure healed instantly. "What... Are you...?" "I am the one who shall soon rule this universe!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:01 pm


plays the flute of summoning to bring about the angel of fire "Alright, here's what I need..."

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:59 am


He gets flung into the air at high speeds. "I know what I must do..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:01 pm


"..." Rob could barely get up after the figure slashed at him 20 times in a row. "...Why..." "Why? I'm sick of the corrupt and scambled up world that you live in, so I'm going to watch it crumble away as I prevent those who can change the world for the better to stop it." "You sick feind! You're letting the world get destroyed by itself, and laughing at it? I won't let you!" "..."

SirRob
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:20 pm


He gets to the top of a mountain and prays for power.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:03 pm


"Leave this planet alone! You say we're pitiful, yet you laugh at others misery! You monster, just go away!" "And this is why I must destroy you." "Wh-what? You're not making sense!" "I never said I would laugh at it. And you also believe I am evil, yet I'm not. I have said to much, let us continue with your defeat, shall we?" "Just... ...What could this guy be up to?"

SirRob
Crew


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:44 pm


Is being controlled "I must go save Rob." He flies, yes flies, to the North where Rob lies
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//