Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyloveslove

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:53 pm


Wel Im sam Iv been here for a while but hey , chat back^^
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:30 pm


Hi. I'm Gabriella, but you can call me "Gabe". I'm 23 and have loved catgirls for over a decade. In fact, I've got 4 kitty-characters at the moment and have used them all in several RPs. If you'd like to know about them, or any of my other characters, go ahead and PM me and I'll tell you a short bio of them


......I'm gonna stop there because, frankly, I feel awful.... domokun

Gabriella Puratekuta

Lucky Guildswoman

5,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

Allashandra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:48 am


Howdy y'all, I just joined. How be ye folks?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:09 pm


Me, am know for a writer not famous though but i only finish ch.1 if people want to read it look for it in the Chatterbox and find Innocent and Clueless. oh yeah my name is Dra Yang heart heart blaugh blaugh

aneverendinglove


Jazzy500

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 am


Hi my name is Jasmine and I'v always luved neko's. Well this is my second post. I have 3 cats, 1 dog and a small babby turtle. I luv anime manga and neko's. I also luv 2 hang with my freinds and familly. I'm often seen with a smile on my face. I'm usally very kind, more of a luver than a fighter but back me in2 a corner and you'll see my claws!! LOL!! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:06 am


hello, hye~
my name is laforet in here.. my real name is keep secret.. but you can call me cho..
im 17 this year, that's makes me the senior student of high school.. and that's mean i have to face a BIG, BIG, BIG exam this year!!! crying
well, nice to know you all!!
4laugh

LafOret-sAMa


Katte-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:41 pm


hi every1!! razz i'm new in gaia and in this guild too ^^
uhm i'm katte and i have 15 years i hoppe to make new friends here ^^
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:34 pm


Moved because of the new sub forum

Great Teacher Nekojin
Captain


Torchedgirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:58 pm


Hey.
I'm Torchedgirl or Torch (Amy), 18 and a lover of furries and anthro's.
I'm adopted on the Neko forum and I have posted a couple times but I'm still newbie.
*waves* Hi =^_^=
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:03 pm


I'm kat! i love anime, 13,i love cat's and i love gaia!

sailercat


Bloody Waffle Fairey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:55 am


Hello,

My name is Pandy. (Lily) And yes I have been a fan of "Cat girls" Though, I adress them as "neko" But. Whatever floats my boat I guess. Well Currently I'm going to 9th. Not quite sure but, I'm not looking foward to 9th. Seems all the stress is getting to me. xp And uhm....My hobie is drawing. Basically I draw what comes to mind. And in other guilds, supposily I post a lot. Though this guild is differnt. sweatdrop a lot...of topics. Though there should be a games area. Bumps and all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:14 pm


Hello, everybody. My name is Lola and love catgirls! =n-n= I love being one and playing as one. I plan on making a catgirl outfit irl too, I just need to find someone to make me some big cat paws and booties. =n-n= I'm a huge/anime fan and I love to play video games too.

Zero Angel Abel


x Kyo Kakinsco x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:53 pm


what rules? i didn't see the rules sorry, i feel bad "_"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:09 am


hello everyone! im Shugo, and its a pleasure to meet you all *bows*... i hope i will fit in well here and make lots of new friends as well!!

Shugo64


Doomed One of All

5,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:32 am


hey every one , my name is jamie. neckos is like a second life for me & I am hoping to make a lot of new friends. i have been in gaia for almost two years now and i hardly have any friends. cry i love to write stories and i have completed two so far. not published yet though. 4laugh
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//