Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eozwerd604

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:04 pm


Hi I'm Zoe and I'm 14 turning 15 June 10 and I have loved catgirls forever and I love anime and manga. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:54 pm


Neko`
Ara Kanaji
Hey everyone! I go by the username Ara Kanaji here on Gaia, my real name is Jeff (yes I'm male blaugh ) I'm 18 years old but turning 19 in June and I live in Canada where the winters are very cold and the summer's are pretty hot. I like alot of anime and manga, as well as video games, heart my Wii and PS2 and Nintendo DS. I also like to swim and skateboard.

I've liked catgirls for a very long time and am also a fan of Bunny Girls. xd
Nice to meetcha!
biggrin

Yokai Baiken


TaintedMunkeh

Mythical Businesswoman

9,625 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:54 pm


"Ello. I go by the various names on Gaia, but my friends call me Missy. I am 19 and in college for psychology and creative writing..I know it's a weird mix. I like various things. Currently i am dating a panther-demon...although that can change at any time >.> ^_^
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:18 pm


Hello. I am a catgirl/nekomimi-fan+120. As for my name I have many, rather than get into that I normally go by Mask, call me what you will though. As you can see I usually try and spell, though my spelling sometimes fails. I hunt down Nekomimi/cute pics on the rare ocasions that I can get online. My personal collection of nekomimi pics is around 400mb at the moment, which isn't too bad considering I can never get online to hunt for them other than at school every now and then. I'm also a well rounded Otaku and a bit of an american nerd.

Mario_3


Nasoma Kuron

Beloved Vampire

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:59 am


Hello all I'm Nasoma Kuron, age? classified, fav animal? White tiger.


my siggie....if my pict is still there is my rp character
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:42 pm


My Name is Hero Messhamora. I am 17, 6 foot 3' and I am a some what fan of Catgirls. I am a Chibi/Manga/Anime artist or more catagorized a Pencil artist. It's nice to be here.

ZERO_LAIN


St. Michael The Archangel

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:33 pm


Well first off, thanks for accepting me into the guild.

Name: St. Michael
Age: 23

More Information can be found in my profile.

As for catgirls, I love them like all others do. Especially because I'm a hentai fan and all. But other then that they're one of anime and manga's greatest type of characters.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:08 pm


hi! xd , my name is thomas but my gaia name is takis b. temory, call me takis. im 13 and i love catgirls more than the next guy and his buddy!

Takis B. Temory


Takis B. Temory

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:10 pm


eozwerd604
Hi I'm Zoe and I'm 14 turning 15 June 10 and I have loved catgirls forever and I love anime and manga. 3nodding

my brother turns 15 on june 9 smile
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:00 pm


Hello, my friends call me Kitty.
I'm 15 and i love cats and catgirls~
I love anime and I love to socialize!

Haspie Chan

Sparkly Conversationalist

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Gimpy53182

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:12 pm


I LOVE DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a usb coed tho for my scanner. Im getting 1 tomarro so when I send my pics I hope you all enjoy it!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:26 am


Hi! My name is Ruby and i'm glad to be part of this guild ^^ I'm 17 and i used to draw a lot? o.o

I love catgirls x3 (haha, who doesn't in here? xD)

Itsuki Emi

Dangerous Bloodsucker


bubblelover15

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:52 am


hello my name is sarah and i love kity cats and cat girls i am trying save up for my avi i got hacked so i had to start freash well the cats cost alot ahhh i am 14 and my birthday ia on the 10th i will 15th and i love my boyfriend lance hes amazing
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:35 pm


Hi..I'm nekomususme_Ichi but you can call me Neko-chan or Kitten! I'm a Neko, Neko-girl and Neko-boys lover! I'm a Cat lover IRL..I hope to make friends with all of you and I hope I'll have a fun time here too as well! Well, for now Cya!

Kathryn-aka-Kitty

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Itsuki Emi

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:33 am


Welcome! blaugh <^-^>
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//