Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
Most Listened to CD Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diomedesofcrete

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:32 pm


Incubus-Make yourself, Rage Against The Machine- The Battle of los Angeles, and The Doors-Strange Days
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:39 pm


How To Save A Life- The Fray

loverchick19


Forger Of Thy Souls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:52 pm


Rise Against "The Sufferer & The Witness"
Breaking Benjamin "Phobia"
Bullet For My Valentine "The Poison"
Korn "Take A Look In The Mirror"
and last
System Of A Down "Toxicity"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:27 pm


Unleashed Memories by Lacuna Coil

DarkCharlie


DREADFUL ED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:37 am


Use Your Illusion II
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:28 pm


hmmm....... probaaly HIM(Dark Light) and Evanescence(The Open Door &Fallen).

Corpse_Bride_131


`OohDang_she LOVES him!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:59 am


umm
i dont ever listen to cds rolleyes
i listen to my ipod
but if i did listen to cds id listen to mixes of all my favs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:31 pm


I don't really have any CDs other then MCR (The Black Parade, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge), and Panic!At the Disco (which I don't generally listen to).

Jam Tarte


Jalkazar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:46 pm


Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liqour
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:11 pm


    Either Tool - Lateralus or Rusted Root - When I Woke

broken.crayons


Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:50 pm


Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon", and nearly all of Tori Amos' albums.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:50 pm


I've been listening to my Panic! At the Disco cd alot lately.

nax is back


[brainvomit]

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:23 am


According the damages, Gorillaz Demon Days (which is so scratched, thatI can't paly it properly any more ;__ wink , but the most played CD is maybe White Zombie's "Astro Creep 2000". :B
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:23 am


yellowcard
ocean avanue cd

i just love this cd

SonjaMann


Cruise Control

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:14 pm


Oh, man..I have no idea honestly XD;
Lately, though, I've been listening to my We Are Pilots CD by Shiny Toy Guns, I've only had it for a few months, and it already has some scratches in it..The v3 of the CD, btw..I have the v1 somewhere as well, but I cant find it. .__.
Other than that, probably Yours Truly, Angry Mob by Kaiser Chiefs, just because it's new and by my favorite band <3 I listened to it on repeat for about a week solid.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//