Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .hack Epitaph Users guild
First beginnings Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 am


Mayby the next game would have somthing like a hidden program that alters Aura and she would spell doom for the enitre online world. Dunno Im making this up as i go along.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:57 am


Well there is a .hack// movie coming up so maybe it will explain from where it will go on but yeah pretty much they have already solved the mysteries of the epithats so guess the next game has to be an online game? if they do hope its nothing like fragment and wont just be in japan. But eh they could surprise us with something new but keep some old stuff like players going into commas since that is the main concept of .hack.

Dark-Hacker-Kun


wolfiedemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:52 am


Not necessarily. I would say the main concept was an online game with a program that was the closest thing to a living, breathing human and couldn't be controlled by an outside force. Now, I'm sure with a stripped down concept like that, there's a bit more they could do with it and not just having people go into comas. (I'm getting pretty tired of the comas, it's interesting but starting to get stale.)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:17 pm


i became a Fan after .hack//sign on Cartoon Network at 5:00 am

Davidheat

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Razorblade Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:52 pm


i became a fan after playing the first game, .hack//infection. i was like 9 at the time. i remember being drawn to the cover. then i startrd watching .hack//sign. now .hack is my all-time favorite. smile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 am


Does anyone have a professional opinion of the anime series and games?

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

wolfiedemon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:19 pm


What do you mean by "professional opinion"?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:15 am


I mean in a unbiased view of the game and anime.

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 pm


Well, from reviews that I've seen, I can say that the professional opinion is that the games are repetative due to the player just going into fields all the time and killing monsters like crazy.
Also, I guess you could say that it gets easy, the original games become easy if you use the proper tactic...of just standing there for a minute so you can heal up completly lol
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:09 am


But I love the fact that you could use countless items in quick sucession in //Infection

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm


lol yes, after EVERY fight, you stay in that exact spot until your completly healed XD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:03 am


Scroll Spells are more effective too, especially the Fool scroll.

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm


Yeah, I never used scroll spells at all in the entire G.U. series, save a few times...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:18 am


I wonder why the creators limited the scrools effects in GU? whats the point? if it doesnt work so often then they limit the strategies that players can use

Azurein Lyf
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Erurainon the Ronyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:18 pm


I don't know, I didn't have any problems due to Haseo using multiple weapons, but there was the odd monster that required magic, so I took a long time to kill them XD
Reply
.hack Epitaph Users guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//