Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Angels and Dragons
Draw person above... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  plus me
View Results

Cookie Seduction
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:32 am


AngelofLuna
sfinksss
Like I promise... 3nodding
User Image

whee I look so nice! x3 Thanks Sfinksss! If you want a other drawing i will come with it! blaugh

If you have plesure to draw me more.. I would be very pleased!! heart
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:52 pm


sweatdrop okay i tried to draw one of the people who i have not seen in this thread...Raja Valor...one of our vice captains....hope it looks good i really stink at this

User Image

Eternal Dragonz
Captain


Eternal Dragonz
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:55 pm


Joker_Jester_Boi
meant to be alone

angelofluna

Consigarcia_Myworld

~Hanyou_Soulz~

Giggle McChill( my younger sister)

kristinne24

enternal_dragonz



this just my drawings for you caz all of you are above me hehe stressed rofl biggrin and i have nothing 2 do


dude those are awesome pictures....hope to see more of your art in the future

sweatdrop ummm......can you draw dragons
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:48 pm


Just something for
Miss Hanyou and Mr. Dragonz!
<333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohkai! off i go!
hope you like it!

Lubeh
Vice Captain


joker_jester_boi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:57 pm


Giggle McChill
Just something for
Miss Hanyou and Mr. Dragonz!
<333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohkai! off i go!
hope you like it!



cute drawing blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:01 pm


Giggle McChill
Just something for
Miss Hanyou and Mr. Dragonz!
<333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohkai! off i go!
hope you like it!


aww Giggles that's awsome thanks 4laugh 4laugh I really like that 3nodding

Eternal Dragonz
Captain


-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:03 am


Eternal_Dragonz
Giggle McChill
Just something for
Miss Hanyou and Mr. Dragonz!
<333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohkai! off i go!
hope you like it!


aww Giggles that's awsome thanks 4laugh 4laugh I really like that 3nodding


Aww! 4laugh I really like it too Giggles blaugh
Thank you! *huggles* i saved it ^-^
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:43 am


Giggle McChill
Just something for
Miss Hanyou and Mr. Dragonz!
<333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ohkai! off i go!
hope you like it!

XD Kawaii! Good Job! Oh yeah eternal ^^ it very cool picture of raja

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Siras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:25 am


These avi arts are really good. Those pictures wich has been made paint or some other computer program are really good too. 3nodding
I wish I could use paint or other progmas as good as you people. I'm just so damn clumsy with computers
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:34 am


Siras
These avi arts are really good. Those pictures wich has been made paint or some other computer program are really good too. 3nodding
I wish I could use paint or other progmas as good as you people. I'm just so damn clumsy with computers


sweatdrop i can't draw with paint...just look at what i've done..... stressed my drawing stinks....but i still try 3nodding

Eternal Dragonz
Captain


Siras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:42 am


Eternal Dragonz
sweatdrop i can't draw with paint...just look at what i've done..... stressed my drawing stinks....but i still try 3nodding


even though your drawings are better than mine. I don't have patience to draw with computer programs cause I wan't all my drawings to be perfect (the way I want they to be) And my drawings are allways better when I draw them using pencil and rubber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:14 am


Siras
Eternal Dragonz
sweatdrop i can't draw with paint...just look at what i've done..... stressed my drawing stinks....but i still try 3nodding


even though your drawings are better than mine. I don't have patience to draw with computer programs cause I wan't all my drawings to be perfect (the way I want they to be) And my drawings are allways better when I draw them using pencil and rubber

Lol Siras what i use is paper pencil and the handy dandy webcame sweatdrop And Joker im sorry that the drawing is a little bit slow gonk I just dont get my drawingskills and shake with my hands al the time domokun Lol and your avatar is hard to draw for me... sorry sweatdrop

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Piranha Teeth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:51 am


Yay!
I was really bored so I decided to draw Angel of Luna with my not so awesome drawing skills and shitty mouse! 3nodding

Wow, it really sucks.
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:13 am


Piranha Teeth
Yay!
I was really bored so I decided to draw Angel of Luna with my not so awesome drawing skills and shitty mouse! 3nodding

Wow, it really sucks.
User Image

xD I look so cool whee It not suck twisted wink

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Piranha Teeth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:19 am


AngelofLuna

xD I look so cool whee It not suck twisted wink


Yes it does. emo
Reply
Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//