Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SuJu News Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taylor Mercury

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:10 am


I'm not sure those pics of DongHae and the girl kissing are real, I remember reading/being told that that was another trainee, and not actually DongHae. It looks like it could be almost anyone, anyway.

Not sure if its true about her being his girlfriend either, rumours like this are always going around, and I don't expect that any of their girlfriends (if/when they have them) would go around so publicly saying so.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:08 pm


[ muffin-reject ]
NoOOoOo! gonk

Dong Hae and HER?!?!?! scream

DEATTHH! THERE'S NO WAY HE COULD BE GOING OUT WITH HER!
I do believe she knows them all and blah blah

HOWEVER!!!
SHE CAN'T BE GOING OUT WITH HIM! You can't even tell it's him in the pictures
Plus doesn't Dong Hae like older women?

I'M GOING TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE

WHAT ANGERS ME MORE IS THAT SOMEONE SAID SHE WENT OUT WITH
JAE JOONGIIEE TOO SHE TOUCHES HIM AND I'LL SLIT HER THROAT.
evil

Grr..makes me so angry




... fangirls like you honestly freak me out. Calm down and grow up, they can date whoever the hell they want to date >_>


Anyway lets not all forget the rumours that were recently going around about Junsu and his "girlfriend" - which really did turn out ot be a rumour, since the pictures were complete fakes.

But yeah, like Taylor Mercury said, I really don't think their girlfriends would go around and publically announce it. Not only is it STUPID since it puts them in actual physical danger by scary fangirls (... smile like some here), it can actually damage the image/reputation of the member/band/whatever. They have to take these things very seriously and carefully, so yeah.

Doubt it's true.

zeehondpunk


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:12 pm


I got to see the one where DongHae sings NSync. heart But I was shocked
at how well he knew it. eek And his accent got in the way sometimes,
it was cute. heart heart
......
.........
..........
What pictures are we talking about? o_o
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:13 pm


yeah what pics are u guys talking bout ?

konayuki-chan


peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:45 pm


I read more into the 100 members thing, and SM said "Super Junior will have about 100" and "Super Junior was created by studying Japan's Johnny's Entertainment's "Johnny's Junior".

They'll have them appear in variety shows to expand their talent, and 2-3 members, maybe even 30 will perform on stage.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:18 am



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

@muffin-
I know how you feel.
I was screaming so much yesterday because I was soooo furious.
@zeehondpunk-
Well, fangirls are people who are majorly obssessed with other things or people. So, if they want to be furious, let them. -_-'

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:12 pm


[.`JenJen`.]

@zeehondpunk-
Well, fangirls are people who are majorly obssessed with other things or people. So, if they want to be furious, let them. -_-'


Uhm no actually, fangirls are meant to be people who love and adore and support things or people.

I see nothing loving, adoring or supportive of having psychotic hissy fits over the person you love, adore and support having a girlfriend or boyfriend or omg a life.

Where did the fangirl ideal of SUPPORTING their idol go?

Am I just old and outdated?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:37 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Well, there are different types of fangirls.
Some you might not like and some you might.
Some fangirls are protective and some are not.
You just have to learn to deal with it.
If you don`t like something a fangirl does or say
then just ignore it. That`s my opinion/advice.

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:45 pm


On the bright side, those picture could be photocopied. Those in the DBSK
thread, remember that picture of Yoochun and (I think it was) Junsu about
to kiss? We concluded it was most likely photoshoped.

As for obsessed fans, I think letting them vent is... nessecary, so I won't
complain about muffin-reject's outburst. sweatdrop However, and maybe I'm
being resonable because it's not Hee Chul with a girlfriend, if DongHae's
happy, let him be happy with his girlfriend. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:22 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
And again, agreed.

Although, it`s probably true some fangirls may think
it is real. Who knows?

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


CRIE.nannako

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:13 pm


@jen jen:
Thank you for defending me and personally understanding.
@redeim:
thank you for being so understanding as well.

Now let me explain myself...
First of all i'm not mad that Dong Hae has a girlfriend he can go do whatever he wants.
What i'm truly mad about and that infuriated me is that the fact this girl could be a total and utter fake imposter loser!
I have encountered so many people like this before but some even claiming to be the celebrity themselves however making obvious and idiotic mistakes.
Also that the fact someone with such spare time dedicate themselves on being someone they're not. THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME MAD.
Just the fact that they used Dong Hae and Jae Joong in their evil scheme made me even more mad.

So before you think i'm some psychotic fan girl please think of some of the even more psychotic fan girls who try and live a life through a blog that they wished they had.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:30 am


You wanna know why most of these girls pretend to be their girlfriends?

Because it pisses the fangirls off.

If every 13, 14, 15 year old fangirl didn't immediately blow up with OMG SHE'S GOING OUT WITH xxxx OMG I HATE HER SO MUCH OMG I WANT OT KILL HER OMFG then ... well, a lot of them wouldn't pretend that they were doing that, since most of them do it for the attention, for the drama.

So go ahead and keep giving them what they want wink

zeehondpunk


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:02 am


i think everyone is different so each to its own. so, maybe we should just change topic coz it's getting awkward.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:24 pm


I agree with konayuki-chan. Let's not start a fight. We each have our own individual opinions and we obviously can't agree. 3nodding

Redeim

Aged Codger


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:46 pm


There's no fight, just a 23 year old trying to talk sense to young teens e_e

I'm a b***h, I know wink
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//