Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
So, what instruments do you WISH you could play? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nielle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:33 am


A flute. sweatdrop Or a piano, but that's a distant dream. I have no co-ordination at all. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:06 am


Cello or guitar.

Project-Janne1.02


[.Living Color.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:13 am


I WISH I could play the guitar and drums. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:19 am


picalo all the way!!!! blaugh

Lauri-poo


frydii

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:36 pm


Splim
The Sitar. Woo.
yeah that and maybe the cello and viola
I play violin, elec. bass,upright and guitar, so that shouldn't be too hard wink
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:39 pm


how about dill piccolo? lol rolleyes sweatdrop

frydii


preciousxjunk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:54 am


oh gawd the drumz....theyre so hawtt lol blaugh .. actualli prob better if my bf playz it hhahah .... i dont know why .. something cool abt drummerz
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:28 am


The drums and clarinet

Gimme_Hugz


Black Winter Breeze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:07 pm


Drums and saxophone.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:52 pm


This thread makes me proud.. I can play the piano. YESS. I'M 1-UP ON ALL J00 SUCKAS. Nah, I'm j/k. I do play piano though. I wish I could play Violin.. or Bass Guitar. Yesss.

Zimsky


diabolito

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:18 pm


i wish i could play the guitar. ive always dreamed of it...i mean, i have messed around with it and played a solo or two, but all in all, im not much of a guitarist. i play along with hendrix and van halen sometimes, but im not any good. for some reason, i hit a wall and cant learn anymore. so, when i say i wish i could play the guitar, i mean of course, better.....not a note or two....

ps...learn to play the drums, or sing...cuz ppl need drummers and singers...not guitarists...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:10 pm


guitar allllll the way but I dont have money so I cant get one crying

Darth Monkey


GabrielVH

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:05 pm


probably guitar and bass. Maybe even some sweet violin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:00 pm


currently play flute (hard core, man, hard core) but i wish i could play probably either drums or guitar
-suz

SuzySunshine


Jazel300

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:47 am


I wish I could play the paino/keyboard
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//