Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:38 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Awww...pooieee. D:<
Well, it seems pretty tiight to me. o.o;;
>:B

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:39 am


hee hee~ This weekend I've got nothing to do tonight, so I'm probably gonna try to get myself to watch Winter Sonata.... sweatdrop I'm only on like, episode three and I've had it for weeks now... stare

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:17 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Okely. :]
Well, anyways, since there were NO October SuJu vids.
I`m just waiting for November SuJu vids. mad

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:05 am


Maybe they'll have something.... *hopeful as well*

I went to bed at like, six last night. xd : Woke up at five thirty. sweatdrop
Never watched Winter Sonata....... gonk

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:10 am



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes. Most likely. >.>;;
:] Well, SuJu is awesome!
They have talents but seem to lipsync a lot
in perfs. o.o;;
I know they are good live. I`ve seen some live perfs
and they`re amazing. I just don`t understand
why theyh keep lipsyncing. D: <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:59 am


I never notice when someone's lipsynching. >.< So it doesn't really bug me... I mean, mayb eit's cause with them dancing, they'll lose breath and won't sing as good.....?

Well, that's my logic anyway...

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:34 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

Yes but look at DBSK.
They dance a lot too and sing LIVE.
They hardly ever lipsync.

For SuJu, members only sing like 1-4 sentences. D:
There is no need for them to lipsync yet they do..

But I still LOVE them. >w< heart sweatdrop

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:43 am


I've seen videos where DBSK is messing up their lipsync while doing live performances.... >.>;; I dunno....

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:56 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「Koko」

So?
People make mistakes. >.>;;
Meeehhh...Who knows?
All I think is that they should stop lipsyncing.

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:50 am


I suppose so~ stare

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:11 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

rolleyes

Well, blahhhhhhhhhhhh

I want to see more videos! NEW VIDEOS!
With HeeChul in it! D:< Haven`t seen any new ones with him.
crying heart crying stare crying

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:41 am


Me neither! domokun

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:58 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

HO SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
FINALLY FOUND ONE IN NOVEMBER!
WITH HEECHUL IN IT! to see it,
go to the super videos thread and find it in
her videos that she uploaded. omg! I was freaking out
when I saw it. I was all: eek =O! MY LOVE....IS BACK!
heart heart AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CHULLIE!

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:55 pm


just dropping by to know much about my sungminieeee<33.




domokun heart

conniefidentx


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:23 pm



♥`Cause [I] *can`t 「stop」♥


「 K O K O 」

o.o;;
XD SungMinnnie in a pink sweater
during the craziness in the kiss the radio studio
on youtube. rofl. heart rofl SungMinniee love. <3

.-----------------.


♥`Must 「be」 beautiful *lovely day♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//