Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Um.. Hello? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JinYokimo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:17 pm


Krey
JinYokimo
Anyone noticed the noob in my sig?

The red one? No. He's a noob-ninja. (give him fox items)
gonk No! Fox items suck!

And, yes, that is a real noob, quoted exactly. Scary, isn't it? Our women and children are not safe! gonk

I think it might be Sigurd's mule... ninja xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:19 pm


Brilliance
Krey

Then you'll die for your sins... I mean baby. gonk


D= You make me fear for my future. u_u

Thats why condoms were invented. sweatdrop

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:20 pm


Krey

Thats why condoms were invented. sweatdrop


I still fear. D= From now on, I'm going to be a hermit.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:23 pm


JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Anyone noticed the noob in my sig?

The red one? No. He's a noob-ninja. (give him fox items)
gonk No! Fox items suck!

And, yes, that is a real noob, quoted exactly. Scary, isn't it? Our women and children are not safe! gonk

I think it might be Sigurd's mule... ninja xd

That's a real quote? eek
Th-that little noob doesn't deserve to live. Go forth, Jin, and spread your cooties upon him. 3nodding

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:24 pm


Krey

That's a real quote? eek
Th-that little noob doesn't deserve to live. Go forth, Jin, and spread your cooties upon him. 3nodding


Jin's cooties are contagious. xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:25 pm


Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Anyone noticed the noob in my sig?

The red one? No. He's a noob-ninja. (give him fox items)
gonk No! Fox items suck!

And, yes, that is a real noob, quoted exactly. Scary, isn't it? Our women and children are not safe! gonk

I think it might be Sigurd's mule... ninja xd

That's a real quote? eek
Th-that little noob doesn't deserve to live. Go forth, Jin, and spread your cooties upon him. 3nodding
Yes, I used my mighty L-BOMB!!! and used literacy to send that noob to hell and back. 3nodding

JinYokimo


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:25 pm


Brilliance
Krey

Thats why condoms were invented. sweatdrop


I still fear. D= From now on, I'm going to be a hermit.

I've always planned on being a hermit...>_>
I hate children, for many reasons. Mostly because their brains aren't fully developed, and because if they hit me, I can't hit back.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:27 pm


JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Krey
JinYokimo
Anyone noticed the noob in my sig?

The red one? No. He's a noob-ninja. (give him fox items)
gonk No! Fox items suck!

And, yes, that is a real noob, quoted exactly. Scary, isn't it? Our women and children are not safe! gonk

I think it might be Sigurd's mule... ninja xd

That's a real quote? eek
Th-that little noob doesn't deserve to live. Go forth, Jin, and spread your cooties upon him. 3nodding
Yes, I used my mighty L-BOMB!!! and used literacy to send that noob to hell and back. 3nodding

Mmm, a noobs poison is my cure, literacy. Yum. 3nodding

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:28 pm


Krey

I've always planned on being a hermit...>_>
I hate children, for many reasons. Mostly because their brains aren't fully developed, and because if they hit me, I can't hit back.


Oh but Krey has fangirls! Will Krey abandon his fangirls? D=

I'm not fond of children either. They're loud, most of them are rude, they're ignorant, and the ones in China I found are abnoxious. I really like to give them a good kick. They don't understand anything. >.>
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:34 pm


Brilliance
Krey

I've always planned on being a hermit...>_>
I hate children, for many reasons. Mostly because their brains aren't fully developed, and because if they hit me, I can't hit back.


Oh but Krey has fangirls! Will Krey abandon his fangirls? D=

I'm not fond of children either. They're loud, most of them are rude, they're ignorant, and the ones in China I found are abnoxious. I really like to give them a good kick. They don't understand anything. >.>

Fan-Girls are a plague, if you aren't a narcissist. D:
And, while I do love myself, very much so, I don't love other people, with a few exceptions, and the few jerk-wads that I have unconditional love for.

On the matter of children, they aren't adorable, they grab, and touch, and talk on and on. When I say "Shut up!" they reply "No! u shutup!". At that point, I either slam their little heads against something or leave. gonk

Krey


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:35 pm


Children are like noobs.

Unintelligent and illiterate.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:37 pm


Krey

Fan-Girls are a plague, if you aren't a narcissist. D:
And, while I do love myself, very much so, I don't love other people, with a few exceptions, and the few jerk-wads that I have unconditional love for.

On the matter of children, they aren't adorable, they grab, and touch, and talk on and on. When I say "Shut up!" they reply "No! u shutup!". At that point, I either slam their little heads against something or leave. gonk


But...! -I- am a fan-gi-boy, don't you love me? D=

What Jin says is correct. Children are like n00bs. And I very muchly hate n00bs. >.>

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:38 pm


JinYokimo
Children are like noobs.

Unintelligent and illiterate.

Well said, but there's one fatal difference.
Children don't burn as well as noobs do. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:41 pm


Brilliance
Krey

Fan-Girls are a plague, if you aren't a narcissist. D:
And, while I do love myself, very much so, I don't love other people, with a few exceptions, and the few jerk-wads that I have unconditional love for.

On the matter of children, they aren't adorable, they grab, and touch, and talk on and on. When I say "Shut up!" they reply "No! u shutup!". At that point, I either slam their little heads against something or leave. gonk


But...! -I- am a fan-gi-boy, don't you love me? D=

What Jin says is correct. Children are like n00bs. And I very muchly hate n00bs. >.>

...Uh... Yes, no... Maybe? gonk

Krey


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:42 pm


Krey
JinYokimo
Children are like noobs.

Unintelligent and illiterate.

Well said, but there's one fatal difference.
Children don't burn as well as noobs do. 3nodding
Wanna bet?

Okay, here's a joke for ya.

How long does it take to microwave a baby?
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//