Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Deathy's Misadventures. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:42 pm


DeathByExplosion.
I don't think I've seen it, but I doubt that it's fugly whee

First page of my fan club.
I have two more, Just too lazy to upload.

Your man avie is hawt. heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:44 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
I don't think I've seen it, but I doubt that it's fugly whee

First page of my fan club.
I have two more, Just too lazy to upload.

Your man avie is hawt. heart


xd I luff that hair. >_>; Now I have my fav gaian hairstyles. *Feels happy*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:50 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
I don't think I've seen it, but I doubt that it's fugly whee

First page of my fan club.
I have two more, Just too lazy to upload.

Your man avie is hawt. heart


xd I luff that hair. >_>; Now I have my fav gaian hairstyles. *Feels happy*

I don't like that hair. cry
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:54 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
I don't think I've seen it, but I doubt that it's fugly whee

First page of my fan club.
I have two more, Just too lazy to upload.

Your man avie is hawt. heart


xd I luff that hair. >_>; Now I have my fav gaian hairstyles. *Feels happy*

I don't like that hair. cry


xd I want to buy teh amore one, but then everyone else had it >_>;

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:55 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
I don't think I've seen it, but I doubt that it's fugly whee

First page of my fan club.
I have two more, Just too lazy to upload.

Your man avie is hawt. heart


xd I luff that hair. >_>; Now I have my fav gaian hairstyles. *Feels happy*

I don't like that hair. cry


xd I want to buy teh amore one, but then everyone else had it >_>;

Because it's cool. surprised
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:59 pm


Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
Pancake Genitals
DeathByExplosion.
I don't think I've seen it, but I doubt that it's fugly whee

First page of my fan club.
I have two more, Just too lazy to upload.

Your man avie is hawt. heart


xd I luff that hair. >_>; Now I have my fav gaian hairstyles. *Feels happy*

I don't like that hair. cry


xd I want to buy teh amore one, but then everyone else had it >_>;

Because it's cool. surprised


I agree. xd

Noxious Wings


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:40 pm


domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:40 pm


I've been waiting for something like this...O:
*hugs Deathy* I'm sorry about yer troubles. D:


Missa's Shrinked Shiat
I really, really, really hate sleep. I want to stay up until 10 so I can watch South Park, but I also want to get up at 5:30 to help Mr. P. But NO.
Today wasn't so bad as the past few days in terms of sleeping though. I woke up at 5, but I thought about sleeping in until 5:30. So I did, BUT, as I was getting out of bed, I don't know HOW I did this, but I fell asleep and slept until 6. D:
And then I had a spinach-feta bagel. And as I ate it, I watched bear in the big blue house, because my brother was watching it. And then I forgot to get coffee, and when I was about to get it my Mom said there wasn't enough left. I was getting ready, extremely slow (as usual), but STILL, when I was done it was 7:45. I was freaking out, but I managed to get to school on time.
Language Arts was okay, and then we did health. Health is good and bad. The good side of health is that it's interesting. The bad side of health is that
it seems to rip me apart. Because we're doing nutrition. And physical fitness. Both of them I suck at. Some of it is just me being an a**, but some of it is actually a physical thing. Mr. P writes frowny or dissapointed faces all over my diet record. He knows about my problems, but it still feels degrading.
But advisory was the worst part of my day. Because it was just general middle school stupidness. Every single advisory time two of my friends always b***h and b***h about my one other friend. While she's kind of annoying sometimes, they're just as annoying. And today, one of my friends brought a package of chocolate double-stuffed oreos. And she let me have five. And then my one other friend came over from her advisory to visit us, and the friend who brought the oreos only let her have one. And that one other friend got really upset. But the thing is, for some reason I'm doing this s**t too. Like at lunch, when the friend that they don't like went to Mr. P's office to do something and I gave each of them a gummy and told them not to tell the other girl. I have no idea why I did this, it was horrible. They didn't deserve it either.
I hate myself for saying that, but I couldn't think of any other words. Because jesus christ, why does junk food seem to be the center of every battle? There are so many junk food whores at my school. And what do I hear my two friends b***h about? How my one other friend always asks them for their food, and she never gives them anything. And there's obviously someting else going on, because I didn't give s**t but somehow I managed to get five effing oreos. From now on I hate junk food. Not because I don't like the taste, but because people make such a big deal about it. Doesn't mean I'll stop eating it, but I'm not sharing with anyone, I'm not trading with anyone, and I'm not recieving from anyone.
Band was fun though. It's been so much better then it ever has been. I can read notes now, for some reason, and for some reason my tone is really good and I usually can hit the high notes much better. And it's so much easier to play with my braces now.
In science I got a 29/30 on this one assignment. I asked to make up the lost point, but Mr. P (we have him a lot XD) said I did really good. And I was like "no." I managed to get one extra credit though because he let me use this one paper of mine as a model-ish key-type thing.
After school I had another small tuba lesson. I also practiced trumpet, and the band teacher said I'd be fine on the chair test and I progressed a lot. Also, he had his young daughter with him and she was so adorable.

My day...so far. XD.

Missanu


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:43 pm


*Squints and reads* whee Interesting!

*Glomps teh Missa*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:45 pm


DeathByExplosion.
*Squints and reads* whee Interesting!

*Glomps teh Missa*

That was kind of...fast. XXD.
*glomps back*

I haven't really glomped anyone in a long time...I was more of a glomping whore back in the good ol' days when I was an annoying messed up ten year old. XD.

Missanu


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:47 pm


Missanu
DeathByExplosion.
*Squints and reads* whee Interesting!

*Glomps teh Missa*

That was kind of...fast. XXD.
*glomps back*

I haven't really glomped anyone in a long time...I was more of a glomping whore back in the good ol' days when I was an annoying messed up ten year old. XD.


It was fast! I was like a mad typewriter. xD *Readreadread-Ching! Ontotehnextline!*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:54 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Missanu
DeathByExplosion.
*Squints and reads* whee Interesting!

*Glomps teh Missa*

That was kind of...fast. XXD.
*glomps back*

I haven't really glomped anyone in a long time...I was more of a glomping whore back in the good ol' days when I was an annoying messed up ten year old. XD.


It was fast! I was like a mad typewriter. xD *Readreadread-Ching! Ontotehnextline!*

XPPPPP

Pancake Genitals


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:47 pm


domokun
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:20 am


Satuday-
Loo is mad.

Lutie-Loo
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:23 am


Lutie-Loo
Satuday-
Loo is mad.


gonk That's not good to hear. Get butter!

>_>; @ Typo. It was an honest mistake.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//