Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other Random things! ^_^
ZOMG! It's Squishy! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo. A new poll.
  -insert optimistic responce- :'D
  -insert pessimistic responce- D:<
  -insert sadistic responce- >:D
View Results

onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:46 pm


rofl Wonder what he would say if he read your discription... ?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:46 pm


That's a good question....

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:43 am


He would probably laugh it off... But I dunno, , 'cause I've never met him...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:22 pm


He's heard me use it before and told me to knock it off, though he didn't seem all that ticked.

Opalin
Crew


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:42 pm


Ah, Well that 'tis good... Its sstill funny though lol
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:12 pm


True. 'tis life. I enjoy coming up with descriptions that are funny, utterly true, yet wacky.

Opalin
Crew


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:41 pm


How would you describe meh? confused
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:46 am


O.o .....

Utterly strange and otherwise crazy?

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


Opalin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:29 pm


Cee...A frequent misspeller of the word "very" who enjoys having a good laugh but has problems when jokes backfire. A minute owner of the guild and starter of an accidental fake war.

Something like that on the spur of the moment.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:11 am


Hmmm... Could be me... Bit then theres a MILLION people who steal guilds for jokes 3nodding

@Choppy:: And you're not?!?

onecoolc
Vice Captain


Opalin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:18 pm


It was spur of the moment and I haven't met you in real life.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:27 pm


xp

I never said I wasn't. And I might say different if I knew you in real life.

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:21 pm


Two derect comments about .:Real Life:. Are you hinting that I'm not real? xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:16 am


xD

I'm hinting that Gaia isn't real, even if the people are.

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:46 am


...

.....

So is it time to be offended or releaved?
Reply
Other Random things! ^_^

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//