|
|
| Well? |
| Claire, definitly |
|
31% |
[ 14 ] |
| Ada of course! |
|
36% |
[ 16 ] |
| Ashley! Yay! |
|
6% |
[ 3 ] |
| He should just stay single!!! XD |
|
25% |
[ 11 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 44 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:21 am
RPD_Leon I think he is just the loner type. In my opinion, he should stick to his rescuing the world job. It seems to suite him. That or he should become like Bond and sleep with everyone, but love no one. xd He'd be a manwhore then...and manwhores , no matter what nationality or how cool they are, are not good characters.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:01 am
I think Leon's bi. :O So, I'd say either Ada, or... uh... the merchant. xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:51 pm
[-Sarcasm-] I think Leon's bi. :O So, I'd say either Ada, or... uh... the merchant. xd 'Honey' Mick? 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:22 pm
[-Sarcasm-] I think Leon's bi. :O So, I'd say either Ada, or... uh... the merchant. xd I doubt it. Usually with Games like Residen Evil, the Game makers don't sit down and all of a sudden say: "Hmm... What sexuality should this character be?" They just make the character straight. That, and there's just no evidence that he is bi. He always flirts with Hunnigan, we all know he's into Ada, there's no evidence at all... I seriously don't see how someone would think that? It's just... Wow...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME [-Sarcasm-] I think Leon's bi. :O So, I'd say either Ada, or... uh... the merchant. xd I doubt it. Usually with Games like Residen Evil, the Game makers don't sit down and all of a sudden say: "Hmm... What sexuality should this character be?" They just make the character straight. That, and there's just no evidence that he is bi. He always flirts with Hunnigan, we all know he's into Ada, there's no evidence at all... I seriously don't see how someone would think that? It's just... Wow... I believe it's a magical thing called "A joke" xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:11 pm
I just can't imagine Leon going on a date with anybody... anymore. Besides, how much time do they have between killing Nemmies and zombies on one end and guys with chainsaws and crazy things on the other? Luckily, the dog helped you out by killing the giant with the rocket launcher. 3nodding Okay, I was very close to the dog and made it seem that way, but still. It was a nice idea.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:16 pm
Leon may not have any actualy time to date, but he probably has plenty of time in the middle of his missions for random passionate love moments with Ada.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME Leon may not have any actualy time to date, but he probably has plenty of time in the middle of his missions for random passionate love moments with Ada. But when they get into the lame "I love you" "No, I love you more." routine, hopefully Wesker or Krauser will stab one of them to death. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:20 pm
DasJabberwockie Biohazard EXTREME Leon may not have any actualy time to date, but he probably has plenty of time in the middle of his missions for random passionate love moments with Ada. But when they get into the lame "I love you" "No, I love you more." routine, hopefully Wesker or Krauser will stab one of them to death. sweatdrop Krauser is dead, honey! There's no going back! Wesker though... Maybe...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME DasJabberwockie Biohazard EXTREME Leon may not have any actualy time to date, but he probably has plenty of time in the middle of his missions for random passionate love moments with Ada. But when they get into the lame "I love you" "No, I love you more." routine, hopefully Wesker or Krauser will stab one of them to death. sweatdrop Krauser is dead, honey! There's no going back! Wesker though... Maybe... Honey's the name of the merchant. xd And I can hope so back off. I have my theories and you have your's.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:23 pm
DasJabberwockie Honey's the name of the merchant. xd And I can hope so back off. I have my theories and you have your's. Lol... That's funny.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME DasJabberwockie Honey's the name of the merchant. xd And I can hope so back off. I have my theories and you have your's. Lol... That's funny. Sarcasim found it out after we looked at some Japanese fan-comics.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:05 pm
DasJabberwockie Sarcasim found it out after we looked at some Japanese fan-comics. No, I mean, your attitude is funny.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME DasJabberwockie Sarcasim found it out after we looked at some Japanese fan-comics. No, I mean, your attitude is funny. That's odd, usually people find it anything but funny. sweatdrop I'm glad you caught my tone without my addition of emoticons. 3nodding Usually, anyone else would have thought they angered me. note to self, get a less vauge and weird sense of humor
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:35 pm
DasJabberwockie Biohazard EXTREME DasJabberwockie Sarcasim found it out after we looked at some Japanese fan-comics. No, I mean, your attitude is funny. That's odd, usually people find it anything but funny. sweatdrop I'm glad you caught my tone without my addition of emoticons. 3nodding Usually, anyone else would have thought they angered me. note to self, get a less vauge and weird sense of humorNah your sense of humour is pretty cool. But maybe thats because as a Brit I have a naturally understated sense of humour.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|