Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
Introduce Yourself Here Read First Post Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +10
View Results

Mephitic Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:41 am


Yup. I never layed the games much but the movie was good. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:42 am


Hah. Sweet. I played all four games, and burned out my eyes burning_eyes Tonight, Because I played them seven hours straight and got the Best ending in each. The storyline in each of them were very intense, and I enjoyed them. :333

Loci Radijiu


Mephitic Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:47 am


Cool. =o


I just fnished a 37 hour GTA san andreas gaming sree earlier today. @_@
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:49 am


Kickass. San Andreas was the best. though you had to kill Tommy vandretti in the end... Was that his last name?

Loci Radijiu


Mephitic Michael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:50 am


Dunno. xD Haven't played that far yet. xP
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:55 am


Sorry to bother you guys can you all go and ahng out like in the vampires all hangout or the chatterbox thread please...this is for imtroduction thanks guys

BigJammer
Vice Captain


Xx_MischeviousAngel_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:56 am


hi...just joined guild!! 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:57 am


Hi, um, yeah that'll do.

mjdunton

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 am


Welcome everyone hope your stay is fun and make alot of gold posting
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:15 am


mjdunton
Hi, um, yeah that'll do.
Mj!!! heart heart

Ainariel a Elensar


samangel27

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:18 am


heart Hi I'am Samangel27 heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:23 am


samangel27
heart Hi I'am Samangel27 heart
Heyy! Welcome to the guild! biggrin

Ainariel a Elensar


remraily9

Desirable Treasure

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:33 am


I just joined, hi i'm rem
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:51 am


.. I just got invited..and I want you all to call me just Nadiah

G.reed


Kearrigan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:00 am


hello, I was just invited my name is Suken, you can call me Suke or Suki. great to meet you all. ^^ -ah yes and I know this is kinda long but I just need to say I may not be online much, my computer is busted so I'm on my dad's laptop. D=
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//