Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Yuu Watase Guild
Appare Jipangu! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:48 am


whoot! yuu watase.org has alll the vols. of appare now!! yay! heart
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:44 am


This series always makes me giggle. It's so much fun. I think one of my favorite bit's is in the second book where Watase does panels how that english guy, Phillip, sees things. The panel where she puts in a mock stamp of her name is the best.

fireclaws


Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:25 am


Ugh, screw it, I'm gonna DL it all! ninja

Hmm...what's that Houkago Gensou thing in volume one?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:55 am


XxfushigipinayxX
Ugh, screw it, I'm gonna DL it all! ninja

Hmm...what's that Houkago Gensou thing in volume one?


That's the best short story Watase ever wrote. (that I've read, at least)

Takiko-chan


Seliece

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:14 pm


It's indeed short sweatdrop But that doesn't make it any less in quality. Aha, Samon's technique is so funny... xd


I've got pretty much all her works =3 *I buy them in Chinese...XD*
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:57 am


Actually there was a great site for the English translations for Appare Jipangu that u can download.
www.yuuwatase.org

Enchantress828


+ + Jewel Angel + +

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:01 pm


I absolutely love it! 4laugh Especially Samon heart heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:21 am


I love that manga... ^-^ pity i can't remember their names... *thump*

bamboowitch


Kayakurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:03 am


n_n
Watase-sensei outdid herself!
I think that's my favorite of her mangas.
xD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:35 am


Yeah, I like Appare Jipangu. It's definitely one of my favorite manga series.

NightIntent
Vice Captain


Kayakurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:44 am


Samon is awesome possum.
One of my favorite Yu Watase guys by far.
n_n
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:05 pm


Yes, Samon's great. Yusura's cool, too. But Samon's just the best.

NightIntent
Vice Captain


Kayakurai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:23 pm


Oh yeah!
<3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:48 am


i never read it before but i want to.. crying

o.X.skittlesX.o


NightIntent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:25 am


You should read it. It's awesome. n.n
Reply
Yuu Watase Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//