Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Reveal your embarassing secrets! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:35 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
:suddenly tackle-glomps Deathy from behind:
xd


*falls* gonk
:Stands and dusts himself off:
I'm satisfied. n.n
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:38 pm


Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
:suddenly tackle-glomps Deathy from behind:
xd


*falls* gonk
:Stands and dusts himself off:
I'm satisfied. n.n


*Bleeds internally* >_>

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:39 pm


*slowly scoots away from this thread*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:40 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
:suddenly tackle-glomps Deathy from behind:
xd


*falls* gonk
:Stands and dusts himself off:
I'm satisfied. n.n


*Bleeds internally* >_>
Krey, somehow this is your fualt, you fix it. gonk

Qwuess


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:41 pm


Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
:suddenly tackle-glomps Deathy from behind:
xd


*falls* gonk
:Stands and dusts himself off:
I'm satisfied. n.n


*Bleeds internally* >_>
Krey, somehow this is your fualt, you fix it. gonk

First time I've ever been the scape goat. *surgically puts a band-aid brand adhesive strip on DBE's bleeding innards*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:42 pm


Krey
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
:suddenly tackle-glomps Deathy from behind:
xd


*falls* gonk
:Stands and dusts himself off:
I'm satisfied. n.n


*Bleeds internally* >_>
Krey, somehow this is your fualt, you fix it. gonk

First time I've ever been the scape goat. *surgically puts a band-aid brand adhesive strip on DBE's bleeding innards*
:pokes at Deathy with a stick:
Is she ok? xd

Qwuess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:42 pm


Krey
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
:suddenly tackle-glomps Deathy from behind:
xd


*falls* gonk
:Stands and dusts himself off:
I'm satisfied. n.n


*Bleeds internally* >_>
Krey, somehow this is your fualt, you fix it. gonk

First time I've ever been the scape goat. *surgically puts a band-aid brand adhesive strip on DBE's bleeding innards*

surprised
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:44 pm


Elis,
No. I don't think so.

DBE,
I put the band-aid on wrong... Sorry. Just hope it's bio-degradable.

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:46 pm


*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:47 pm


DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

Duct tape works with everything. domokun

malapropism life


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:48 pm


DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

If you need an anaesthetic, I could steal some vodka from my older brother. domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:48 pm


Teh Paige
DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

Duct tape works with everything. domokun


Omg. You found out. xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


malapropism life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:54 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Teh Paige
DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

Duct tape works with everything. domokun


Omg. You found out. xd

I've known this for a very long time. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:55 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

If you need an anaesthetic, I could steal some vodka from my older brother. domokun

It'sok. I have redbull. xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:56 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
*Performs self-surgery* I think I'll survive.

If you need an anaesthetic, I could steal some vodka from my older brother. domokun

It'sok. I have redbull. xd

Redbull... is that like an elixer from Final Fantasy? If it was... I need some. Now.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//