Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other Random things! ^_^
YAY!!! Lii's Hangout! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lii-kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:26 am


Fluff is good for you though. You don't need a nickname. -nods- I am Kitty now. blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:03 am


Lii-kun
Fluff is good for you though. You don't need a nickname. -nods- I am Kitty now. blaugh


I shall name ye chopsticks.

(Whaaat? Lii-Kun sounds chinese or something, its fitting!)

onecoolc
Vice Captain


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:04 am


onecoolc
Lii-kun
Fluff is good for you though. You don't need a nickname. -nods- I am Kitty now. blaugh


I shall name ye chopsticks.

(Whaaat? Lii-Kun sounds chinese or something, its fitting!)


Oh no! No!

Your nickname is Choppy!!! biggrin xd biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:06 am


Choppeh? Why do I get the strange names? Oh and Marshmellow are better! gonk

But Choppy is cool! mrgreen

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


onecoolc
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:13 am


Zen Choppy it is mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:47 am


Kay, Choppy.
Why do I get a normal nickname? gonk
Darn.

squishy ice


boiseboy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:01 pm


You don't get a normal nickname. She was just kidding around.
From now on, your nickname will be..........

CHEESE!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:28 pm


I'm just fine with being Phe, but if Lii-kun were to give me a nickname, I know it would most likely be Beak or Beaky. Just so she can make fun of meh lovely beak. *pets beak*

The_Phoenix_Warrior


boiseboy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:00 pm


well thanks for saving me some thinking. You can be called beaky because ofyour loverly beak whee
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:14 pm


Yes, it is quite loverly, but all Lii-kun, or should I say Choppy, does is laugh at it. gonk

The_Phoenix_Warrior


squishy ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:18 pm


Hahaha.
Beaky.
Haha.

Ehem..
I love the gonk face.
^___^
gonk
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:39 pm


But beaky sounds cool to me cool

boiseboy
Crew


The_Phoenix_Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:45 pm


Ahem

That's Beaky, with a capital B.

rofl
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:57 pm


ok Beaky.
I will change my avi in a little bit (probably tomorrow) and when that happens you can call me Snouts with a capital "S" ok?

boiseboy
Crew


squishy ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:38 pm


But Mr. Mom can't be Snouts! gonk
Reply
Other Random things! ^_^

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//