Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
Banners Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna make a banner?
  Sure, why not?
  I dunno
View Results

SoumaHanako

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:13 am


heck, i wish i could make banners! crying gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:59 pm


I've decided to make a couple of banners once I get a chance to get on a computer with banner making capabilities (i.e. Paint).

I just love all these banners so much. I would put 'em all in my sig if I could.

Shinigami.Misdreavus


teletubbiemeltdown32

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:55 am


WOW!!! so many great banners
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 am


this probably sounds stupid but how do you acctually make banners???

teletubbiemeltdown32


wavegirl145

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:18 am


wow! these banners are so cool! i wish i knew how to do that kind of stuff. i have photoshop cs but don't know how to do this kind of stuff. cry
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:19 am


teletubbiemeltdown32
this probably sounds stupid but how do you acctually make banners???

Well, actually it's pretty easy once you get used to it. There isn't necessarily a process, but it pretty much depends on the design you want to make. You can use something like Paint or if you have it, Photoshop since it has more options and it's easier to design stuff, though things can be pretty complicated at first.

miname_sohma
Vice Captain


Emmi_San

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:16 am


MiZyeL
trio sohma banner whee
User Image


wow, I like this one!!
trio sohma!!!! whee
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:17 pm


Haru and Rin banner heart
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=14397][img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/meshall_san/harurin.jpg[/img][/url]

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MiZyeL
Vice Captain

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:37 pm


Emmi_San
MiZyeL
trio sohma banner whee
User Image


wow, I like this one!!
trio sohma!!!! whee

thanks whee
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:20 pm


hi! I made some! hope u like them! wink
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/emmi_san/hana.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/emmi_san/harunkisa.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/emmi_san/sleep.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Emmi_San


-humminngbirdd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:31 pm


I tried to make one does anyone like it?


User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14397][IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/Kawiineko/Cutout.png[/IMG][/url]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:23 pm


Cute Hiro and Kisa banner biggrin that turned out really cute.

Nice banners everyone! These are all turning out great!

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Need Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:44 am


User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:45 am


hope that you can use it, but I don't know how to make it a guild banner =P

Need Me


SoumaHanako

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:23 am


Need Me
hope that you can use it, but I don't know how to make it a guild banner =P

all you have to do is figure out how to get the guild url to coincide with the img code....i think...here lemme try to make your picture into a banner...
Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//