|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:34 am
Sailor Mercury i thought was the best character in the series.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:17 pm
I would have to say, Sailor Jupiter.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:54 am
inner scouts = Sailor Mars, I'm a pyro what can I say? Outer Scouts= Sailor Saturn, she's a lot like me as far as excluding people from her life Starlights= Star Fighter- she just kicks a**
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:13 pm
My favorite character is Serena aka Salior Moon. 3nodding biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:29 pm
Christyn I would have to say, Sailor Jupiter.  she's, my favorite too.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:00 pm
Haruka, Michiru, Seiya, Yaten, and Chibichibi!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:56 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:29 pm
I love Rini/Chibi-Usa best, and I was just like her when I was her age...to my sister xD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:04 pm
I like Sailor Moon the best!! mrgreen wink razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:09 pm
My Favorite characters are.. Sailor Pluto (Meioh Setsuna) and Sailor Star Fighter (Kou Seiya). I'm so in love with Seiya.. but only the male Seiya!! ^_^;
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:47 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:09 pm
Two names plain and simple;
Kunzite and Zoisite. <3 ... Hopefully Mamoru doesn't them get dusty.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:11 pm
i have to say that i love salor mercury! she was so smart. also i love the element of water! heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm
Wow! It's been awhile since anyone posted here. *dusts the topic off.*
My favorite is Sailor Moon. I'm like Usagi in quite a few ways. lol. Plus my real name is Serenity. Yes, my mom was ahead of her time. blaugh I like all of the senshi really. 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|