Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
Dir en grey official site profile [a bit of confusion.] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:45 pm


Quote:
They are the only Japanese in the world that has dealt with tremendous hurt and sorrow.


gonk cry crying

Quote:
Until the day comes where there is no more hurt in this world, Dir en grey will carry the emotions of hurt and sorrow in their music, and they will continue to scream.


stressed stressed scream
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:38 pm


I love that! I love how they put the word Japanese in there.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:10 pm


I like looking at emoticons that remind me of Kyo:

mad gonk scream stressed
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:42 pm


xmkatx
I like looking at emoticons that remind me of Kyo:

mad gonk scream stressed

Those remind me of Yamada Masashi. 3nodding

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:01 pm


Kyo = 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:02 pm


Your use of emoticons is confusing me so much!

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:08 pm


whee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:10 pm


That definitely doesn't help.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:11 pm


Did I destroy this forum?

That really wasn't my intention.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:12 pm


Members are leaving! Because of you.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:27 pm


OMFG! scream gonk cry
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:35 pm


I'm confused though. Why are they leaving? crying

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:17 pm


I know why.

It's the same reason I tried to quit Gaia.

Forever.

Although forever turned out to be a few days because I had to come to terms with my obsession.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:12 pm


I was so sad when you left. crying

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:30 pm


I regret not keeping a count of those who wanted me back.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//