Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gsdfdfdssdfgfg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:47 am


Hey, I just made a request to join, well let me tell you about myself, my name's Chris, I am 14, (I FEEL SO YOUNG crying ) I LOVE cats, I have one and I overfed him... Now he's 20 pounds... sweatdrop Anime art, I find eye catching. And when the two things are put together, then yays, double the fun! School isnt that bad for me, there's only this one kid in my class with ADD who really is annoying, HE NEVER SHUTS UP! scream I also go to martial arts; Tae kwon do, I am a blue belt (I will destroy your kidneys 3nodding ) and I've liked catgirls ever since I was 12, which isn't very long... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:33 pm


Here is my info for gaia:
my full name on gaia and other places is Sailor Scout Andromeda the Catgirl. (just call me androsan) I can be killed only by one way, and I am not telling you what that is!My powers are as follows:
Healing, shape shifting, giving life to the dead, spell casting, able to resist the gravitational pull of black holes, flight, and others.
My favorite things to do is to sit at the center of black holes and watch everything get pulled into it, tease others by tapping them on the shoulder and then melding into the wall as a black shadow, and, of course, being a catgirl.
I am, in real life, an excellent person with computers. (I am also an adopted catgirl at the catgirl adoption home)

Now how I came about being who I am:
I was born human, but was cursed by a witch who, for some reason, wanted me to die. the spell semi-failed, and I did not die. I have lived a normal life up till I was 14, which was when it started happening. I started to feel light headed, and went home and to my room. I fell asleep and while I slept, I grew a tail, claws, whiskers, and cat ears. Right before I woke up, the fur appeared. When I did wake up, I looked down at my hand, and noticed that it had claws and fur. *skips what she thinks is the boring part* I ran away from home, and have been hiding in the woods since. There I met a kind witch, who taught me how to use the skills I now possess. Ever since I changed, I have thought that I was gifted.

If you would like to know more of my story, please feel free to PM me

mulesan


Titicko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:44 am


Neko Boy911
Hey, I just made a request to join, well let me tell you about myself, my name's Chris, I am 14, (I FEEL SO YOUNG crying ) I LOVE cats, I have one and I overfed him... Now he's 20 pounds... sweatdrop Anime art, I find eye catching. And when the two things are put together, then yays, double the fun! School isnt that bad for me, there's only this one kid in my class with ADD who really is annoying, HE NEVER SHUTS UP! scream I also go to martial arts; Tae kwon do, I am a blue belt (I will destroy your kidneys 3nodding ) and I've liked catgirls ever since I was 12, which isn't very long... sweatdrop

blaugh I'm 13, so chill. biggrin And I've liked catgirls since I saw Aisha. sweatdrop How long ago was that?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:12 pm


Hellos!!! I'm 21 *ish old* And I wuv catgirls and catguys!! I used to draw them quite often too. Maybe I'll show some of my old artwork around here whee


Me love real cats too. I own 2 kitties 3nodding Aaand... oh well, I guess that's it! xd

Yumigami


moreandholy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:03 am


Oof, I already introduced myself, but I have an announcement. I am forced away from the computer alot. I am a band geek and often times I do not have weekends or vacation time to go on gaia or the computer itself. I was just at band camp the past 2 weeks which explains my inactivity. In another few weeks I'll be at Cape Cod for another week for another band camp. So, I apologize for my inactivity.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:45 am


jtri121
Here is my info for gaia:
my full name on gaia and other places is Sailor Scout Andromeda the Catgirl. (just call me androsan) I can be killed only by one way, and I am not telling you what that is!My powers are as follows:
Healing, shape shifting, giving life to the dead, spell casting, able to resist the gravitational pull of black holes, flight, and others.
My favorite things to do is to sit at the center of black holes and watch everything get pulled into it, tease others by tapping them on the shoulder and then melding into the wall as a black shadow, and, of course, being a catgirl.
I am, in real life, an excellent person with computers. (I am also an adopted catgirl at the catgirl adoption home)

Now how I came about being who I am:
I was born human, but was cursed by a witch who, for some reason, wanted me to die. the spell semi-failed, and I did not die. I have lived a normal life up till I was 14, which was when it started happening. I started to feel light headed, and went home and to my room. I fell asleep and while I slept, I grew a tail, claws, whiskers, and cat ears. Right before I woke up, the fur appeared. When I did wake up, I looked down at my hand, and noticed that it had claws and fur. *skips what she thinks is the boring part* I ran away from home, and have been hiding in the woods since. There I met a kind witch, who taught me how to use the skills I now possess. Ever since I changed, I have thought that I was gifted.

If you would like to know more of my story, please feel free to PM me


You're just a ******** GodMod aren't you? Can't be killed easily, extra superpowers, etc... If you don't quit it, you're so blacklisted from my charity.

Lewa-chan


H.A.V.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:56 pm


Hey, I'm H.A.V.O.C. You can call me Havoc if it's too much of a pain to wright it the other way. Umm..yeah. I've liked catgirls for awhile now, other then that there isn't anything too special about me... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:20 pm


Lewa-chan
jtri121
Here is my info for gaia:
my full name on gaia and other places is Sailor Scout Andromeda the Catgirl. (just call me androsan) I can be killed only by one way, and I am not telling you what that is!My powers are as follows:
Healing, shape shifting, giving life to the dead, spell casting, able to resist the gravitational pull of black holes, flight, and others.
My favorite things to do is to sit at the center of black holes and watch everything get pulled into it, tease others by tapping them on the shoulder and then melding into the wall as a black shadow, and, of course, being a catgirl.
I am, in real life, an excellent person with computers. (I am also an adopted catgirl at the catgirl adoption home)

Now how I came about being who I am:
I was born human, but was cursed by a witch who, for some reason, wanted me to die. the spell semi-failed, and I did not die. I have lived a normal life up till I was 14, which was when it started happening. I started to feel light headed, and went home and to my room. I fell asleep and while I slept, I grew a tail, claws, whiskers, and cat ears. Right before I woke up, the fur appeared. When I did wake up, I looked down at my hand, and noticed that it had claws and fur. *skips what she thinks is the boring part* I ran away from home, and have been hiding in the woods since. There I met a kind witch, who taught me how to use the skills I now possess. Ever since I changed, I have thought that I was gifted.

If you would like to know more of my story, please feel free to PM me


You're just a ******** GodMod aren't you? Can't be killed easily, extra superpowers, etc... If you don't quit it, you're so blacklisted from my charity.


Mrewmrew. Be a nice Kitty, Lewa. But, true, it is kind of god moding. >_<;

Miette


Miette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:38 pm


Ah, by the way, if I'm not too active, I'm sorry, school started last week and I've been busy. >_<;
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:55 pm


i agree with Miette. Lewa-chan please, calm yourself. so what if jtri121's post was somewhat out of place, (this not being a real rp thread) and a tad far-fetched. If you don't like it, ignore it.

Krystalcat


Lewa-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:44 pm


Great... She godmods and I'm the one that gets in trouble...

I've no time, space or money for people who twist the rules of the universe to suit themselves.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:46 am


*blink blink*
myew?

My real Name is Cecily Chantal Brown, I live in California and has been a catgirl fan, starting with aisha clanclan. tee hee...i can be violent, hyper and cute at the same time. this is my final year in hight school, i'm 17 years old by the way. when i'm not acgting like a kitten around my friends i babble about sonic the hedgehog, and various anime and games...

on gaia my name is Aizoku Nekoi,you can call me Aizy-chan, or Ai-chan. I'm a full succubus... but decided to stay as a catgirl...my father was a neko jin..my mother was a succubus..((please don't ask why i'm a full succubus now... long story)). i currently up for adoption at the catgirl adoption home. i also fight sometimes, ((i'll be willing to spar, just ask me)) I'm also the fiancee of a demon...with a really be army (my darling Don...aka Angelic Knight). I have one bad habit, if i see anyone throw a donut i may turn you into a papaya...my giant egg gets hungry...my last and final nick name is "papaya princess"

eh...completely ignore what i just said...

oh no...i sound like a noob... how embarassing

Wicked V


silv3rknigh1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:32 pm


In silverknight

uh im one of the top members of the gaian kinky guild

I love catgirls ^_~, my ex gf even dressed up like one sometimes wink

uh I like all kinds of anime, especially hentai.

thats all I can think of for now
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:34 pm


Okay...Now, even if I have the time, I may not feel like coming on lately. I'm going through a lot of stress, because last night I found out that my dad may have only six months to live. I don't mean to complain, but its just one of those things that takes a while to get over. Plus, I want to spend as much time with him as I can, and even though its six months, it'll pass by a lot quicker than it seems, I'm sure...So if I'm not around, sorry...

Miette


Keirin Tsumei

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:23 am


The last page of the thread is giving me problems~ hopefully my post will go through!

I'm Meru-chan *points at self* but most commonly known as Nessie, online. (Gotta hate when your name isnt available, eh?) I looove catgirls and love wearing cat ears in real life~ (gotta find mine though >.<)

I'll try to be as active as I can, although i do have other things to do online and off! ^__^ Great to meet you all! heart
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//