Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. 

Tags: YGOTAS, Yugioh the abridged series, Yu-Gi-Oh, Abridged Series 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series
THE ASK TRISTAN COLUMN! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm


sailorsaturnpwns
How does your hair give you super strengh


Already been asked....Foo!
biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm


alexa kell
How often does Yugi break your knees in with a wrench? (specifically this wrench)


Silly Rabbit! Somebody just asked that! sweatdrop

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain


xXMusical SilenceXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:40 pm


Why isnt your hair as big as the attention duelist guy's hair?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:10 pm


xXMusical SilenceXx
Why isnt your hair as big as the attention duelist guy's hair?


That's easy! Because since the hair guy's hair is my father, my hair has half of his DNA. That must mean that my hair is only half the size of his....yeah. That makes sense...I guess sweatdrop

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain


Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 am


Is Santa real?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm


Miss-dark8607
Is Santa real?


OF COURSE!!! Who else would come down your chimney and give you presents and steal your food? Parents? OF COURSE NOT!!!! It's definitely an old fat guy from the North Pole!

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain


darknova1111

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 am


is it true that trix are only for kids?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm


darknova1111
is it true that trix are only for kids?


I don't know. But it does make more sense than if they were for rabbits. "Silly kids, trix is for rabbits!" just doesn't sound right.

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain


Cassy3v3lyn

Lonely Lover

18,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am


I want to destroy the world... What do I do, Tristan?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:26 am


Emo-Amy-Rose
I want to destroy the world... What do I do, Tristan?


If I were you, I'd talk to that big purple guy who spews fire from his crotch. He seems to know a thing or two about destroying the world.

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain



Kit Kat Purrpurr

Vice Captain

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm


Tristan, I want to do you so badly! I get so horny just thinking about you, and I wanna meet up with you sometime. WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME?








It's funny because I'm friends with the person who uses Tristan's account in real life. 8D
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm


Kit Kat Purrpurr
Tristan, I want to do you so badly! I get so horny just thinking about you, and I wanna meet up with you sometime. WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME?








It's funny because I'm friends with the person who uses Tristan's account in real life. 8D

Small print FTW.


Kit Kat Purrpurr

Vice Captain

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tristan Taylor Loves You
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 pm


Kit Kat Purrpurr
Kit Kat Purrpurr
Tristan, I want to do you so badly! I get so horny just thinking about you, and I wanna meet up with you sometime. WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME?








It's funny because I'm friends with the person who uses Tristan's account in real life. 8D

Small print FTW.

Hmmmm it depends.....Do you happen to have red hair?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:22 pm


People make fun of me for liking to play children's card games and won't play with me. What should I do?

GirLikeBurritos


Anthrophony

Desirable Humorist

8,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm


e_o does the T in "Mr. T"s name really stand for Tristan?

(I thought it stood for tom or tim)
Reply
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//