Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream Worlds RP Shop

Back to Guilds

A place for RPer's to gather and and have fun RPing 

Tags: Role Playing, Chatting, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy 

Reply Dream Worlds Shop
New Ideas for an RP Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Namikaze111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 am


Ahaha, I read about it enough to probably write a novel.
All question will be answered, if anyone have any.
Oh, I forgot one thing about the clothes! Of course, of course. /talking to self

It's nice ^^
I dislike drowning in BBCodes (out of habit, I use only 3) so my post are usually consist of small black fonts.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am


You give me that hummingbird heartbeat.
Spread my wings and make me fly.



I was just bored so I decided to make it. I think it turned out nicely...
And, do you use anime pictures or real pictures when creating a profile?




The taste of your honey is so sweet
When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat




User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

iiMiquet
Vice Captain


Hikari_Namikaze111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:35 am


Anime pictures. I'm rather uncomfortable using people's photos for my profiles ^^;
I usually draw my characters.

Aand, I'll need some people to start posting their character profiles before starting anything else.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 am


You give me that hummingbird heartbeat.
Spread my wings and make me fly.



Otay! I'ma go ahead and start making a profile then. But, what do you mean by 'Status:' and 'From Family:'?




The taste of your honey is so sweet
When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat




User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

iiMiquet
Vice Captain


Hikari_Namikaze111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:54 am


"Status" are for ones who wants a title of Baron or higher, and From Family is for servants. I'll have to add that soon.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 am


hi hikari! i love your idea! do you want your own forum? if so what do you want it called?

Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:13 am


oops scratch that.... sweatdrop ones already there! that's what i get for not checking first. lol
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:14 am


Ah, Ayer! Sorry that we didn't get your permission first, but Blood already made a forum. ^^;
I'm not sure about the title, but currently, it's named "Gilded".

Aah ;___; I cannot find my pencil and eraser. My beloveds ;__;
I can't draw now.

Hikari_Namikaze111


Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 am


you had my permission since page 4. lol don't worry about it!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 am


Good to hear surprised
It might sound a bit messy, but I'm pretty scatter-brained sometimes ^^;

Ah, finally, found you. I can't draw without a pencil and an eraser. Or rather, specific ones.

Hikari_Namikaze111


Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 am


lol i'm like that right now, cause i'm running on only a couple hours of sleep.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 am


I usually have a few things on my mind so I tend to forget.
Not like I have a good memory to begin with.

Hikari_Namikaze111


Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:31 am


we're like peas in pod. lol
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:34 am


I personally dislike peas, because they remind me of Biology xD
I hate Biology. I like Physics, but Biology have too much uninteresting thing to remember.
Like, Latin name for a specific gorilla is like Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla. Seriously.

Punnett Squares. Bring back bad memories D:

Hikari_Namikaze111


Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:40 am


sorry about that!
Reply
Dream Worlds Shop

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//