Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a slave, or a master?

Back to Guilds

This guild is a slave and master RP.Choose now. Are you a slave, or a master? 

Tags: slaves, masters, role play, pets, fantasy 

Reply Homes
Mysterion's Bar and Grill (house) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any menu item suggestions?
  yes
  no
View Results

Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:47 pm


Mysterion Von Revoir
"there's no point in going anywhere...looks like I shall keep myself in my house from now on...no point in going out and trying to socialize" Mysterion said to himself as he walked up towards his bedroom.

After he got into his bedroom, he layed down on his bed on his right side,and then said in a slightly depressed tone "what's the point in going out and socializing if nobody even notices you're even there..."
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:13 pm


Mist woke up on the table again, she had passed out. "Jeez, I wonder what I'm drinking to cause this pass-out, mate..." She said, slightly to herself. She got up and looked around, wondering where she was again.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:18 pm


Mysterion got up from his bed as soon as he heard footsteps down in the dining room area. He walked out of his bedroom, and then walked down the stairs that go down into the dining room area while having a slightly depressed look on his face.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 pm


Mist's cheerful energy filled the room as she smiled. "Oh hello, mate!" She said sweetly, her ears twitching and her wings extending.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 pm


Mysterion cheered up a little as he heard her greet him in her sweet voice. He then said to her in response to her greeting "hey...how ya doin tonight..."
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm


Mist kept her smile during his depressing tone. "I'm great as always! I see you seem to be a bit blue tonight." She said, still keeping her pleasant voice.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:32 pm


xDRainbows-RockxD
Mist kept her smile during his depressing tone. "I'm great as always! I see you seem to be a bit blue tonight." She said, still keeping her pleasant voice.

"it's just that hardly anyone visits me in my Bar and Grill...nobody even notices me when I go into the slave market....so I decided to stay here by myself most of the time..." he said to her in response.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:35 pm


Mist smiled still, her eyes closing as well. "I could help you out mate, but there will be times I got to go though." She said, still happily.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:38 pm


"it would be wonderfull if you help, I will have to go to bed at 11:00 tonight" he said to her in response.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:40 pm


"I have to stay with my other mates sometimes." She said cheerfully. "I'll help you when I can." She said sweetly.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:42 pm


"thank you mist for trying to cheer me up" he said to her as he pulled off a small smile.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:43 pm


"Well no problem. But the word trying is what I want to remove." She said, still in a cheerful and sweet tone.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:48 pm


Mysterion then started to blush as he heard her correct him.
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:51 pm


Mist smiled when he blushed. "Now, how can we improve your problem?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

Lily Sovereign


Mysterion Von Revoir

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:52 pm


"if more people knew about my Bar and Grill...maybe I will get more customers" he said to her as he scratched the back of his head.
Reply
Homes

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//